Second girls name....

Can someone please help us with naming our second little girl. Our first daughters name is [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Rylee[/name] and we can not agree on a name for the new baby. I was hoping to do another M name becasue the new new baby will be born the day before out first daughters birthday. But if we cant come up with an M name anything will work. I really like the name [name]Makena[/name] but he was not too keen on it. Any suggestions Please Please Please…

what about maeve (mayve) or madeline? both are on my list if it’s a girl. i also love neeve.

[name]Morgan[/name] is a cute name! One of my husbands faves. & congrads on girl #2. What about [name]Michaela[/name], Milaya or [name]Mila[/name]. If you want to go with the more of the tomboyish or unisex names, what about [name]Miley[/name], [name]McKenzie[/name], [name]Marley[/name] or [name]MacKay[/name]? I really like both [name]Miley[/name] and [name]Marley[/name] but I don’t know how that new movie [name]Marley[/name] and Me/[name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] is going to play in. Good luck!

Oh for sure [name]Makenna[/name]! That’s a great one with [name]Morgan[/name]. I would have suggested [name]Camryn[/name], but [name]Makenna[/name] is perfect for what you’re looking for. I hope he warms up to it. What names has he put out thus far? any ones that you like?

I know it doesn’t start with an “M” but I really love the name [name]Camryn[/name]! The “M” names I love that I think go with [name]Morgan[/name] are [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Mavis[/name], [name]Maisie[/name], [name]Millie[/name] ([name]Millicent[/name]), [name]Macy[/name], [name]Mira[/name], and [name]Moira[/name].

[name]Love[/name] [name]Makenna[/name]

[name]Shannon[/name]
[name]Shay[/name]
[name]Tegan[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
Taylah/[name]Tyla[/name]

First of all, [name]Morgan[/name] is super cute and I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rylee[/name]! Great pick on your 1st daughter!! I think [name]Makenna[/name] is cute too!

What about:
[name]Madison[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Mackenzie[/name]
[name]Megan[/name]
[name]Macy[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
Maeson
[name]Meredith[/name]

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Marley[/name] [name]Johannah[/name]
[name]Macy[/name] [name]Emmaline[/name]

[name]Morgan[/name] has a crisp, gender neutral feeling, so I think it would be a mistake to give her sister a more feminine name. (I know sisters called [name]Morgan[/name] and [name]Melissa[/name] - it’s a bit off.)

If you’re willing to abandon the M theme, you could also consider:

[name]Larkin[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]