Second guessing Lev

Lately I have been second guessing the name [name_m]Lev[/name_m]. I don’t know why, but lately I have been comparing it to [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and I have been liking [name_u]Levi[/name_u] more. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t get me wrong I still love the name [name_m]Lev[/name_m], but I have also been loving the name [name_u]Levi[/name_u]. Help ~ Any suggestions???

1 Like

could you have [name_u]Levi[/name_u] nn [name_m]Lev[/name_m]? I personally prefer [name_u]Levi[/name_u] just because the pronunciation is more instinctive.

4 Likes

I could, I had just always loved the name [name_m]Lev[/name_m] so I never really thought of [name_u]Levi[/name_u] nn [name_m]Lev[/name_m]. Its a good option though.

2 Likes

Levi is fun and strong, and it matches well with [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]. Maybe you’d like [name_m]Levon[/name_m]?

1 Like

I have thought of [name_m]Levon[/name_m]!

1 Like

Hmm [name_u]Levi[/name_u] is nice, but [name_m]Lev[/name_m] is just so sleek and unexpected! Though I admit I recently played a video game with a character called [name_m]Lev[/name_m] and they were pretty badass, so I may be a bit biased but my vote goes to [name_m]Lev[/name_m] :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

haha, thats awesome :joy:

I’ve always liked [name_u]Levi[/name_u]! The softness of the “lee” sound is balanced by the sharper V sound. [name_m]Lev[/name_m] just seems more harsh to me in general, so I prefer [name_u]Levi[/name_u]. (I hope that all made sense!)

1 Like

I much prefer [name_u]Levi[/name_u]! It feels more universal

Levi [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] came to mind

1 Like

It does make sense, thank you!

1 Like

I much prefer the elegance and uniqueness of [name_m]Lev[/name_m].

What about [name_m]Levin[/name_m]?

1 Like

I have never thought of [name_m]Levin[/name_m], but I quiet like it!