Second middle for Flora Elisabeth...

I do have [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], which I love, but I also have [name_f]Jane[/name_f] on my first name list, so I’m looking for a back-up middle name that is not a name included in my signature nor one that starts with an F or E,…
I’d also like to keep the vintage theme.
Any ideas?

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Maud[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
?

@emsky
Thank You!
I really really love [name_f]Maud[/name_f] (or rather [name_f]Maude[/name_f]) but unfortunately it’s not only unfortunate sounding in [name_m]German[/name_m] but also a variation of [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and I wouldn’t want the same name twice on my list.
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is another one I’ve considered, it has been growing on me a lot, maybe/hopefully it will feel even more like a name I would use in the future, as I think it’d be lovely with [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f].

If you want another possibility, [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is one of my favorite combos!

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pauline[/name_f]

I’d stick to one syllable - I LOOOOVE [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!! Here are my other picks:

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]

I thought of [name_u]June[/name_u] before opening the thread.
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f]/[name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f]/[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

Same as above, I thought of [name_u]June[/name_u] too. It’s very similar to [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but I think [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is lovely.

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]

@davisellu
I had thought of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] before as it’s a family/honour name but I’m not sure if the combo isn’t too L-heavy?
I also really like the vibe of [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], though neither is completely for me (I love both… but from afar).

@rockynrobyn
none of them are quite what I’m looking for but thank you! I also love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but I also like second options for names that are twice on the list.

@handsallover
[name_u]June[/name_u] is sweet but it just makes me think of [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_u]Boo[/name_u] [name_u]Boo[/name_u]'s mom, so it’s not a name I’d use; I think [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] has the vibe I’m going for though
the As- part is a bit too present in that one (never thought it’d bother me until I watched a movie with a character named [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and that sound was very present)

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Darcie[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f]

@kirstgee
They’re all, save [name_f]Mae[/name_f], a bit too dated for me and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] has never been a name I loved, thanks for the ideas, though.

It makes me happy to see someone using [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] with an ‘s’ - I like it infinitely more than [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

It’s a shame you don’t want another F name, [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] would be lovely.

Some other vintage choices (apologies for any repeats):

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Tess[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] etc., but they feel a little too floral with the first name [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

@minxtruck
ooh, I really like [name_f]Nell[/name_f]; it’s on my long list and I’ve actually looked for a middle name to get to “[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f]” (not as a double first but an occasional nn) before though I’ve never been totally happy with the outcome; in this combo, I quite like it though and it’s absolutely worth considering, thank you!

I think [name_f]Fern[/name_f] would be a bit too nature-y with [name_f]Flora[/name_f] for me; I also think that F is a very strong, present letter, so two Fs close to one another tend to be a bit of an overkill to me.
My mother’s name is a [name_m]French[/name_m] variation of [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and as the S spelling tends to be the continental European (including the [name_m]French[/name_m] and [name_m]German[/name_m] one), it seems like the natural choice to honour her.

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] eve
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] fern
Flowa [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Elouise[/name_f]

@nicolekate
I really appreciate your suggestions but it would help me more if you read my initial post as I’m not looking for names that start with an E or F :slight_smile:

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] (Jor-[name_u]JAY[/name_u]-na). I personally prefer the Jor-[name_u]JAY[/name_u]-na pronunciation with this particular combo, but the classic Jor-jee-[name_m]AH[/name_m]-na sounds pretty too :smiley:
Also [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Marielle[/name_f].

@adelina_sophia
Thank You :slight_smile: I think your style is wonderful, too ([name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is still one of the most beautiful combinations I’ve encountered on here)!

I do like quite a few but especially [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and after they have been suggested by several people now, I feel more confident that the combo is not too L-heavy even after including them.
I’ve now listened to all of them on naturalreader (which I always use for combos as I find it difficult to judge a combo’s flow just by saying it out loud myself) and I think I like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] the best, it just adds a timeless, youthful and sweet sound; it could also be seen as an honour name, so it gets extra points.