🐚 2nd MN for Sebastian

I’m trying to come up with a 2nd MN for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. The 1st MN is [name_m]Oren[/name_m], but I don’t know what would work with it best. So far I’ve come up with:

• [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] (my original combo)
  • [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m]

If you can come up with a better combo for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oren[/name_m] _____ or [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] _____ [name_m]Oren[/name_m], I’d love to hear it.

TIA

Thank you, @EagleEyes & @hyacinthbucket. Yes, initials are fine. I appreciate your effort.

ETA: In light of @DinosaursRoar has brought up, and with my LN being what it is (if I adopt alone) or may become (if a marry someone with a vowel-starting LN), should I think about switching [name_m]Oren[/name_m] to [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] ([name_m]Oren[/name_m]) or [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] ([name_m]Oren[/name_m]) and using [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] _____ or [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] _____ [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] instead?

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Rain[/name_u] as the second middle! I’m just going to put initials, but maybe you would like:

S O [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
S O [name_m]Cole[/name_m]
S O [name_u]Miles[/name_u]
S O [name_u]Cody[/name_u]
S O [name_u]Dean[/name_u]
S O [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
S O [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
S O Fields
S O [name_u]Rune[/name_u]
S O [name_u]Dune[/name_u]
S O [name_u]Cobalt[/name_u]
S O [name_u]James[/name_u]
S O [name_m]Walter[/name_m]

I like the flow of S— O—, so I gave suggestions for that instead of S---- ______ O----. I also hope I protected the name appropriately, I know you like to use symbols for privacy so I tried to avoid typing the names.

1 Like

Douglas / [name_m]Douglass[/name_m].

It sounds divine with S.O.

1 Like

@EagleEyes Thank you. [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is definitely my favorite of the 3. I agree that S.O. ______ sounds better than S. _____ O., but I thought I would leave it as an option in case someone could come up with a worthy combo. As for your list, I’m definitely loving some of these names. [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] has been on my list longer than almost every other name, but it may be way to much with [name_u]Lee[/name_u] & [name_m]Leonel[/name_m] (which is on my short list even though I’m still debating whether I will be using it). [name_u]James[/name_u] is out for personal reasons, even though I absolutely love it. [name_m]Walter[/name_m], [name_u]Miles[/name_u], [name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_u]Cobalt[/name_u] are all great.

@hyacinthbucket I do like [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] / [name_m]Douglass[/name_m], especially with the namesakes the name holds.

2 Likes

S O [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
S O [name_m]Ivar[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
S [name_u]Miles[/name_u] O
S [name_m]Mylo[/name_m] O
S O [name_m]Dougal[/name_m]
S O [name_m]Fraser[/name_m]
S O [name_m]Lance[/name_m]
S O [name_m]Deacon[/name_m]
S O [name_m]Elio[/name_m]
S O [name_m]Angus[/name_m]
S O [name_u]Clarke[/name_u]
S O [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
S O jack
S O [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]

@anon25197097 I never thought to pair [name_m]Felix[/name_m] with this combo. [name_m]Ivar[/name_m], [name_m]Dougal[/name_m], [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_m]Elio[/name_m], [name_m]Angus[/name_m], [name_u]Miles[/name_u], [name_m]Mylo[/name_m] and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] are all great.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] is off the list unfortunately (though I love how the name sounds) because it is one of my nephew’s FN. I decided up front I would not use any of my nieces or nephews FN – it feels like I’m choosing my favorite when it shouldn’t be like that (this rule also knocked one of my other top names as it’s my other nephew’s FN).

@hyacinthbucket & @anon25197097 I suddenly realized the connection between [name_m]Oren[/name_m] and [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] & [name_u]Douglas[/name_u]. Thank you, both. You made my night.

2 Likes

So I notice initials
You’ve got
SOB
SOR
SOS
Not really ideal but less dramatic depending on your surname
-ren rain- I feel flows uncomfortably so I wouldn’t use that
SO_ more ideal third initial may be H? Unless you have an O surname.
R i s mostly just weird if you have a vowel surname also…
Not that that super matters but just an observation
Both your first and middle end the same also… Perhaps consider O- as your second middle?
Literally everything I think of for you had too much r or ends the same also though, but I think your B name would go nicely between S & O Or maybe Becket?

1 Like

@DinosaursRoar Thank you for the feed back. I’m not really one who pays attention to what initials spell out. I’ll definitely look at it now. [name_f]My[/name_f] current LN starts with a consonant. As I may be adopting children on my own in the future, this may be the last initial they end up with. If my future SO has a vowel last name, it may change things a bit. I’ll look at moving around the names and see how they sound. I would love to hear some of your second mn suggestions, if you don’t mind.

Names like these come to mind:
[name_u]Holden[/name_u]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_u]Brighton[/name_u]
[name_u]Bridger[/name_u]
[name_m]Ephram[/name_m]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Alcott[/name_u]
[name_m]Hart[/name_m]
[name_m]Ridge[/name_m]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]

1 Like

I love your SOS combo.

From your signature:
SO L33
SO K@i
S E1i@s O
S F31ix O
S L30ne1
SO M!cah
SO W@lt3r

Others:
SO [name_m]Wells[/name_m]
SO [name_u]George[/name_u]
SO [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Benedict[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
SO [name_u]Calder[/name_u]
S [name_m]Philip[/name_m] O
S [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] O
S [name_m]Innes[/name_m] O
SO [name_m]Cedric[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Ramsay[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Hamish[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Heath[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Bram[/name_m]
SO [name_m]Tavish[/name_m]
SO [name_u]River[/name_u]/Rivers

1 Like

@DinosaursRoar I love [name_u]Arden[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] – they’re already on my list, but it never occurred to use them in this combo. I definitely will now. [name_m]Ephram[/name_m] is sweet. It would fit well. [name_m]Ridge[/name_m] and [name_m]Hart[/name_m] are definitely worth a look. I’ll need to think about the others before as I haven’t looked at them to any degree.

@acajou Thank you. [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is being used in another combo, but I do love it. I’m loving all the other combos made from my list. As for the list of Others, [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u]/[name_u]Rivers[/name_u], [name_m]Tavish[/name_m], [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], [name_m]Innes[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] and [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] (although I would probably use [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]) are all great and would fit well with my sibset.

1 Like

S O [name_m]Judah[/name_m]
S O [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
S O [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
S O [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]
S O [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]

S B [name_u]Claude[/name_u]
S B [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
S B [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
S B [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]

1 Like

I love these names. Many of them I hadn’t considered before, but will definitely be looking at. Thank you.