Second thoughts about our boys name

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is a magnificent name! :heart: Charming, regal, sweet, international and sophisticated.
I do prefer [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] or [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] because I think those names have a nicer flow (but that may depend on the surname).
I love all the names your considering and your naming style. I’m sure your son will have a magnificent name.

1 Like

I thought of Peaky Blinders too! That show actually made me love the name [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] again.

@CourtenayJay I don’t think you can go wrong with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] or [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. I also love [name_m]Bear[/name_m] for [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. Your SO can’t control what you nickname him! Also if he got pick last time I think it’s fair you go with what you love.

2 Likes

Thank you @Estrela :heart:

Perhaps I should tell him that @elleplume :laughing: thank you for your comments… I’m starting to think I need to watch Peaky blinders!

2 Likes

A client of mine is [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] last name starting with B. He goes by [name_u]Toby[/name_u]. I always thought that was so clever. I love [name_u]Toby[/name_u] but my husband is not a fan of [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]. I would consider [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and a middle name starting with B to get to [name_u]Toby[/name_u] if we had another boy. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a thought for you :slight_smile: I do like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], though! Friendly and masculine at the same time.

1 Like

Thank you @Jeanne6629!
What a lovely idea… I had considered [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] for a similar reason because then I could call him [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] if [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] didn’t suit. [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] was on my long list originally so might be a way to use it!

We had a boy! [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m].

Thank you again to everyone for their comments :heart:

3 Likes