Second thoughts...

See the results of this poll: Nathaniel or Oliver?

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Nathaniel Wolf S-----man: 9 (29%)
  • Oliver Wolf S-----man: 22 (71%)

[name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Oliver[/name]! That gets my vote hands down!!! I’m also having second thoughts on our boy’s name…I’m due in 11 days and we STILL have no name! Ugh! Good luck!

I know how you feel lol. I think picking a name has been the most fun/most difficult thing so far :stuck_out_tongue:

[name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] are two of my favorite names, so this was a tough one! :slight_smile: I think that both names sound great with your last name, but when took [name]Wolf[/name] into account, I had to vote for [name]Oliver[/name].
:slight_smile:

While both [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] contain Ls, I think that [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] has a better flow than [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] because with [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name], the L sounds are further apart from each other.

So, one vote for [name]Oliver[/name]!

(I really love [name]Nathaniel[/name], too, and I honestly don’t think you can go wrong either way.) :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I definitely agreed. [name]Both[/name] names are great, but I’d have to say [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] flows better.

Yes, this was a tough one! [name]Both[/name] are about equally nice. I had to repeatedly compare how they sound, but [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] S-----man does seem to flow a tad smoother. Since the surname is longer than average, it might be nice for your son to have the shorter first name. It will fit on name lines more easily and cut down on how long he has to spend signing his name in the future.

i like oliver wolf more, however i dont hate [name]Nathaniel[/name].

Thanks for all your opinions. If anyone else has any other suggestions or name combos that have a similar style to either [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] or [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] please let me know :slight_smile: Thank you kindly. [name]Happy[/name] New Year!