Seeing topics we have already posted in

Hello,

I’m not new to nameberry but I don’t think I have ever started a post or at least it’s been a really long time and I only stick to the name games so hello to everyone!

I know when the site first changed a lot of people were asking if there was a way to see topics you have already posted in. Instead of searching through old posts to check if this has been solved, could someone let me know if there is a way to do this now?

Thanks,

[name_u]Michal[/name_u]

I’m new to this forum but do have some familiarity with Discourse (the platform). :slight_smile:

To find all your posts in a particular topic, I’d recommend one of two options:

1. Search the topic. If you’re in a thread and wondering whether or not you’ve posted there before, use the search bar to find your username (@michal). Make sure that the ‘search this topic’ button is checked. This will display a list of all your posts and any posts you’ve been mentioned in. If no results appear, you probably haven’t posted in that topic before.

2. Search your activity. The second option is to go to your profile and search for a key word from the thread’s title. This won’t work as well for threads titled ‘CAF #22’, because you’ll get a ton of results, but will be helpful if the thread has a unique word in the title. Again, make sure that the ‘search posts by @michal’ box is checked. If no results appear from the particular thread, you likely haven’t posted.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! :sunflower:

Searching your own activity works.

Alternatively, when you go to a category there are options on the top. (I’m on mobile, it’s probably different on desktop but I can show that too if you want)

This will list the #girl-baby-names topics I’ve already posted in.

1 Like