Seeking your creative minds- twins!

If you were to have boy/girl twins, what are the best name combos you can come up with?

Before I was sure what I was having my boy/girl sets were [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Alice[/name], and [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]. I got fairly good feedback about those choices.

I think twins should be named as any other siblings (aka, not with super ‘matchy’ names). Twins will already have to share a lot, so I don’t think they should have to share a name as well. If I had twins today, they would be named:

G/G: [name]Rose[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Fae[/name]
G/B: [name]Rose[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Robert[/name]
B/B: [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] and [name]Simon[/name] [name]James[/name]

[name]Lovely[/name] choices to both PP! I agree with you, ewaggenspack, that twin names shouldn’t be any more similar that any other siblings. So maybe this post would be better titled, boy/girl sibling pairs. :slight_smile:

My favorites are:

[name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] & [name]Max[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]

I have to admit that I actually really like “themed” twin names, albeit not ones that are too matchy (rhyming, same letter, or obvious meaning similarities), but I do like when twins’ names connect in a tiny way. My twins are due in [name]January[/name] and we’ve decided on [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name]. To me they have similar “colors” (I don’t know how else to describe it, but they are both reddish) and they both have three syllables. I want their middle names to complement each other in some way too.

My boy girl sibling pair will be [name]Sidney[/name] and [name]Cara[/name] - if we have a girl that is! (Although we do have [name]Lucinda[/name] as a back up - [name]Sid[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name]) They will only be 10months apart in age which I think is about as close to twins as you can get…

If we were having bg twins this time they would be [name]Morgan[/name] and [name]Cara[/name] I think…

[name]Love[/name] [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Max[/name] together btw!

[name]Rachel[/name]

If I had boy/girl twins right now they’d probably just be named my favorite boy and girl combo. :slight_smile: So they would be [name]Evander[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] [name]Mary[/name].

I’d go with [name]Broderick[/name] and [name]Georgiana[/name]. I like that they are different but sound/look nice together and share the same number of letters.

If I had twins we would chose [name]Andreas[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name]. They are probably not the best match style wise but they have significant meaning to us.
If I had twins after using the names [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Andreas[/name] they would be [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name].

If i had boy/girl twins i would name them [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bea[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] & [name]Henry[/name] [name]Carling[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]

Def. [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

I would name them [name]Catherina[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Henry[/name] :slight_smile:

I think if I was having boy/girl twins I’d go with [name]Annika[/name] [name]Wren[/name] & [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Jude[/name] (:

I would go with [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] (:

Ps [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] !

If I had girl/boy twins, they would be ~

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
:slight_smile:

Most likely, [name]Donald[/name] [name]Dodge[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] [name]June[/name].

just met new baby g/b twins–

tivoli and birch

Ps [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] !

Thanks upsidedown.

If I had twins I would name them: [name]Aloysius[/name] [name]Brian[/name] and Aunaleigh [name]Esther[/name]

[name]Poppy[/name] [name]June[/name] [name]Jemima[/name] and [name]James[/name] [name]Pieter[/name] [name]Prosper[/name] (Maybe [name]Jeremy[/name] instead of [name]James[/name]). I love the idea of reverse initials, and these are some of my favorite names.