Seen on Pinterest

When I’m not doing hours of contracts and torts reading I am de-stressing on Pinterest. And I always stumble across the kids sections partly for ideas for babysitting and because baby stuff is so cute. I also always stumble across some unique names. Here are some that have caught me by surprise.

Karcyn (I assume [name_u]Carson[/name_u])
Annacyn
[name_f]Pacey[/name_f]
[name_f]Cyndal[/name_f] (not sure if [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] or with the S sound)
[name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] (which I love and am happy to see)
[name_f]Mallory[/name_f] (I haven’t met a [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] since I was in elementary school.)
[name_u]Perry[/name_u]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
Bolt
[name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_m]Brantley[/name_m]
[name_m]Benton[/name_m]
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]

Then there are the Bellas, Avas, Lillys, Noahs, Aidens, and Jacksons.
What are some names you’ve seen on Pinterest?

I’m on Pinterest all the time. Here are some interesting names I’ve seen:
Bexley
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] (girl)
[name_m]Rowdy[/name_m] (boy)
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
Aven (girl)
Kenslie
[name_m]Samson[/name_m]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
Eastyn (girl)
[name_f]Netta[/name_f]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Tate[/name_u] (Boy)
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] (Boy)
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]

I like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Tate[/name_u] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. I love literary names.

There’s a board called “My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter” with the daughter jokingly named Quinoa, and some of her friends being named Gazpacho, Boursin, Chevron, and Emoji, as well as others. It gives me a good laugh, and even though it’s not for real, I’m sure there are a couple Chevrons out there :wink:

@[name_f]Violet[/name_f], there’s actually a kid named [name_m]Rowdy[/name_m] in my grade.

I haven’t happened upon baby names on Pinterest, but I can report that [name_f]Cyndal[/name_f] is unrelated to [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] - Namberry says it’s a variation on [name_f]Cindy[/name_f] - I’ve always assumed it comes from [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f]. (Of course, that doesn’t mean there’s no one out there pronouncing it like [name_u]Kendall[/name_u].) I think it’s pronounced SIN-dull.

@lucialucentum I love that board! It’s always a good laugh. Where I live I can honestly see some people using those names as ridiculous as they are.

@oregano7 That pronunciation makes a lot more sense. I hadn’t heard of it before.

Im a lover of pintrest!!