Selene

Hi! What are your honest thoughts on the name [name_f]Selene[/name_f]?
Which spelling do you prefer - [name_f]Selene[/name_f] or [name_f]Celine[/name_f]?

1 Like

I think it’s really pretty! I prefer [name_f]Celine[/name_f], but I don’t pronounce the names the same way.

1 Like

Selene is nice! I think it’s very pretty and has beautiful nighttime imagery. [name_f]Celine[/name_f] looks more elegant to me, so I prefer that.

2 Likes

I think of [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_m]Deon[/name_m] :slight_smile:
I like that spelling best.

1 Like

I adore the meaning of [name_f]Selene[/name_f] “moon goddess” :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Celine is very sophisticated; it reminds me of [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_m]Dion[/name_m]. [name_f]Selene[/name_f] I prefer because of the mythological association and because it looks so sleek and beautiful when written out.

I slightly prefer [name_f]Selene[/name_f]. To me, they’re two different names with different meanings. Both are absolutely gorgeous though!

Selene feels peaceful and magical at the same time. I do slightly prefer the spelling [name_f]Celine[/name_f]

I really like it, but would probably pronounce it seh-lee-nee. I think [name_f]Celine[/name_f] looks a little more complete and rounded, and has no doubts about pronunciation.

I prefer [name_f]Selene[/name_f] for the moon goddess connection.

Selene is stunning and ethereal. I prefer this spelling.

I like [name_f]Selene[/name_f]. It’s sophisticated and underused. And I prefer [name_f]Selene[/name_f] over [name_f]Celine[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Celine[/name_f] although they both sound romantic and slightly exotic.
It’s perfect on all ages and has some great nicknames!

I think it’s pretty! I prefer the [name_f]Selene[/name_f] spelling.

I definitely prefer [name_f]Selene[/name_f] because if it’s meaning - it’s the greek goddess of the moon. I love its moon related feel without it being too [name_f]Luna[/name_f]-y.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Selene[/name_f]. And I also like [name_f]Selena[/name_f]. [name_f]Selene[/name_f] makes me think of the moon and Catwoman. [name_f]Celine[/name_f] makes me think of [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_m]Dion[/name_m] lol…