Sephie?

Seraphina [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]

Thoughts? [name_f]Imagery[/name_f]? NN Sephie?

1 Like

I don’t like [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] but Sephie is SO CUTE!!

1 Like

I’m the exact opposite I love [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] but not a fan of Sephie. [name_f]My[/name_f] fave nicknames for [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] are [name_f]Sera[/name_f] and [name_f]Sina[/name_f].

4 Likes

I think Sephie/Seffie is cute. You might like [name_f]Selkie[/name_f], as well.
I also think [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] is stunning.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] is gorgeous! [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] is a beautiful Hebrew name with the great meaning ‘fiery’ I genuinely love [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] it’s so pretty. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] sounds great with [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] beautiful name. I also love Sephie I would spell the name Sephy.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] and Sephie! The flow could be better, but both names are lovely.

1 Like

Seraphina [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] is mystical and sweet!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]! Sephie is cute but my favorite nn is [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

1 Like

Nice name, very dramatic.

I wouldn’t let anyone call me Sephie, but your daughter might like it. It’s always a roll of the dice as to what names they’ll love and which will make them run for the hills!

3 Likes

Not a fan of Sephie. Sounds like a squid. [name_f]Sera[/name_f] is too cool to not use. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] is pretty, but I’m not a fan of Sephie.

1 Like

Could also be a NN for [name_f]Sephira[/name_f] :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love it! Both names are beautiful and they sound perfect together!

1 Like

I must admit that when I first read the title, I thought [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] had been misspelled.

Putting that aside, it is quite cute! It definitely works as an intuitive nickname for [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], although I prefer the full name without a nickname.

It feels very whimsical and sweet.

4 Likes

I really like [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and the nickname Sephie. Sephie reminds me of [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] or [name_u]Jessie[/name_u].

1 Like

I also thought this was either [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] misspelled or Stephie misspelled at first. It’s cute, but maybe too close to more common names.

My vote would be for Phina if [name_f]Sera[/name_f] doesn’t appeal to you! But user-beware, once your daughter is older and knows her full name, she’ll likely try out all of these and more! So while it’s totally reasonable to pick out the nickname you like best and hope she does too, make sure you don’t hate the other options either :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was expecting [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] from the title but I much prefer [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]. Beautiful name, I and like Sephie, (though personally I think I would prefer just [name_f]Effie[/name_f])

1 Like

It’s beautiful and has a nice fantasy feel.

2 Likes

Wow, I really like it!

1 Like

I love that! Another good option for NN Sephie is [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

1 Like