Seraphina

this name has really intrigued me. i guess its sort of a guilty pleasure name for me. back when i was debating names for adelaide, i jokingly told my dh, well i could always name her seraphina! but the more i think about it the more i could really see myself using it. and i love how it flows …tess, adelaide & seraphina . … am i crazy for really wanting to use it?? oo i do love everything about that name!!

Not at all, it’ a beautiful name but I’m not sure [name]Tess[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], and [name]Seraphina[/name] is the best sib-set. Maybe you could use it as a mn.

I love the name!! And I love the meaning - the highest ranking angel! Beautiful. She could be [name]Sera[/name] for short, or [name]Fifi[/name]!
My only hesitation to use it would be the [name]Jenn[/name]-[name]Ben[/name] association,but honestly, lots of people would not even know about that or care! I say go for it!

thanks for the replies! i do love it so much an it dawned on me, since the beginning of this preg ive been calling her my angel. theres so much involved in this preg i dont need to go into detail. [name]Adelaide[/name] is clearly her name but what about [name]Seraphina[/name] as her mn?? [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]??
wayy too much and over the top?

This is a guilty pleasure name for me, too! I think it is so sweet and frilly, but in a good way. :slight_smile: plus I love the meaning! I like the nn [name]Fia[/name] the best, but [name]Sera[/name] and [name]Fifi[/name] are both cute too.