Seren Roisin: 7 months old!!

Hello everyone,

I thought I’d give you all an update on our family fun!! We are now all fully recovered from our mess - thankyou all so much for your messages of condolence during that time - it was very sweet of you all. Well, [name]Star[/name] is now 7 months old and the time seems to just fly by - she’s babbling to herself constantly now although she doesn’t make any sense at all! [name]Gwyn[/name] and I tied the knot in [name]September[/name] and we have been talking about the possibilty of adopting either a baby or an older child (am so sad that can’t have anymore of our own but if we can provide a loving home to another baby/child then great).

I was just wondering if anyone else on here has any experience of adoption… Particularly relating to the effects on existing children - what age is best to introduce a new child? Anyone else adopted older children? Good idea or not? Thankyou all.

Best wishes to you all,
[name]Caoimhe[/name] x

Congratulations on your marriage! I remember how worried we all were when we heard of your accident, and it is lovely to hear an update and your little lady sounds gorgeous.

I haven’t any personal experience but I wish you all the luck in the world as you expand your family. I think I would prefer to have a younger sibling as it doesn’t seem fair for another child to take over [name]Seren[/name]'s place in the family.

I would love to have two girls first as they are usually more nurturing than our beloved boys.

Thanks rollo! [name]Glad[/name] to hear you are well.

Anyone else got any experience of adoption that they wouldn’t mind sharing?

Thankyou [name]Caoimhe[/name] x