Seren

[name]Seren[/name] - Welsh for star? What do you think of it?

[name]How[/name] about these middle names?
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Mai[/name] (Prn like ‘My’ the welsh form of [name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name])
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Esme[/name]
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Luna[/name] (somewhat of a guilty please as her name would mean [name]Star[/name] [name]Moon[/name])
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Abbey[/name]
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Myra[/name]
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Lily[/name]/[name]Liliana[/name]
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Seren[/name] Angharad (prn like the Ang in Angle, not [name]Angela[/name] Ang-hahr-add)
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Nia[/name]/[name]Nina[/name]

Any suggestions? Any ideas for a sibset?

Thanks!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Seren[/name] [name]Adara[/name]?
[name]Adara[/name] means ‘Catcher of Birds’ in welsh.

I also like [name]Seren[/name] [name]Rhianna[/name] and [name]Seren[/name] [name]Eira[/name]

[name]Seren[/name] is a beautiful name :slight_smile:
I really like [name]Seren[/name] [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Seren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] & [name]Seren[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

[name]Seren[/name] [name]Lily[/name] is quite pretty too. I think I like [name]Amelia[/name] the best as a mn :slight_smile:
So I’d go with [name]Seren[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] if it was me :smiley:

[name]Hi[/name] Dumbledore, I love the soft and feminine Welsh name [name]Seren[/name] and [name]Seren[/name] [name]Adara[/name] is very pretty and exotic with a great meaning (“star catcher of birds”). I also like the ones below from your list.
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Mai[/name] (Prn like ‘My’ the welsh form of [name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name]) - [name]Love[/name] this pairing for its sound and simplicity. Sometimes less is more.
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] - lovely
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Luna[/name] - [name]Star[/name] [name]Moon[/name] would be cute!
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - I love the majestic [name]Josephine[/name] with the more contemporary sounding [name]Seren[/name].
[name]Seren[/name] [name]Lily[/name] - sweet combo