seriously stuck

Would definitely steer clear of any [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Mason[/name] combo - add an “n” and you’ve got [name]Charles[/name] [name]Manson[/name] for a son!

Like [name]Susan[/name], I prefer your middle name options ([name]Xavier[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] would be great!), but of your choices, I’d definitely pick [name]Evan[/name] [name]Cole[/name]. :slight_smile:

I think I may have suggested it earlier, but what about [name]Everett[/name]? It’s much fresher than [name]Evan[/name], and would still flow with [name]Cole[/name]. [name]Everett[/name] [name]Cole[/name].

I also like [name]Evan[/name] [name]Cole[/name] the best as well as [name]Jill[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Everett[/name] [name]Cole[/name] if you like the name [name]Everett[/name]. Good luck! Cannot wait to hear what you decide!

I like [name]Evan[/name] I love [name]Evander[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

[name]Devon[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] gets my vote. I don’t think that the unisex issue would be too big with this one, since by looking at the stats the name has actually been overall moving more toward the boy’s side since it was closest in the 1980s (and is now out of the top 1000 for girls). Alternately, spelling it [name]Devin[/name] will help clear up the gender confusion (this one has also been used for girls, but not as much as [name]Devon[/name]).

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Cole[/name] is also nice, but [name]Evan[/name] is getting a bit too popular for me. [name]Mason[/name] is not really my style. Your new suggestion of [name]Evander[/name] [name]Cole[/name] is also a nice choice.