Service dog names?

Hey I’m making list of some names I really like for a Canine Companions puppy I might be getting! Which ones do you like?

Boy:
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Saylor[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name]

Girl:
Maycie
[name]Joy[/name]
[name]Lexi[/name]

Boy:
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Saylor[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name]

Girl:
Maycie
[name]Joy[/name]
[name]Lexi[/name]

I like all of them! I would spell [name]Sailor[/name] that way. It’s a little thing, but it is irritating to have to spell your dog’s name when you take him to the vet. My vet thinks my cat [name]Beau[/name] is [name]Bo[/name]. I let him think that. It is easier than going through it every time I want to buy the special cat food (only available at the vet’s). I would also spell Maycie [name]Macie[/name]. Again – why make work not only for yourself, but for the lifetime owner? I do think [name]Grayson[/name] a bit dull – for dog or child, and [name]Joy[/name] is bit short for a call name. But I have seen many dogs with single syllable names in competition, so it does happen.

After all that – my favorites in order are:
[name]Sailor[/name] (A great name for a kid or a dog!)
[name]Reuben[/name]
(Distant third) [name]Grayson[/name]

[name]Macie[/name]
[name]Lexi[/name] (This name is popular for dogs, not that that makes it an issue.)
[name]Joy[/name]

My favorites from your list are [name]Sailor[/name] and [name]Macy[/name] (spelled this way preferably). Also, there’s some dog food commercial with a yellow lab service dog in it named [name]Noble[/name] which I find so charming and fitting! Good luck!

[name]Reuben[/name] and lexi, these are the cutest names :slight_smile: