Sextuplet sibset?

[e] The title was supposed to say Septuplet.

Today at work I served a lady who has septuplets (seven kids) about the age of 2, 4 of which were identical and the other 3 fraternal. I thought it was pretty cool and asked her what she thought of it, and the answer was she had always wanted a big family and would like more kids in the future which is understandable. But she had never thought she would have septuplets, so when it came to the naming her and her husband picked 3 names each and their first child who was born before the septuplets would pick the seventh name.

(Please note I do not know how they spelt the names.)

Here are their names:

First Child: A girl named [name]Georgiana[/name]

Septuplets:

[name]Aveline[/name], Clementine, [name]Mara[/name], [name]Iris[/name], [name]Bernice[/name], [name]Lavender[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]. (Yes 6 girls and 1 boy.)

I love that two of my favourite names are up there, but apart from that what do you think of the naming process? And do you think its a nice sibset?

I think it’s a sweet way to have named them.
I like [name]Georgiana[/name], [name]Aveline[/name], [name]Mara[/name], [name]Lavender[/name], and [name]Clementine[/name] as a sibset. [name]Joseph[/name] is a bit bland next to them, but I like the name.
[name]Bernice[/name] is just…totally misplaced, and [name]Iris[/name] fits, but isn’t that great to me.

I think the names are all perfect together. It could have been soooooo much worse!!
L xx

Huh - Odd how there’s no recorded septuplet set by that name:

And even odder, the names are so obscure! And some of them appear to be YOUR favorites. What a coincidence!

Hahahaha…

[name]Do[/name] we know which family members chose which names? Maybe [name]Georgiana[/name] chose [name]Joseph[/name], or [name]Lavender[/name] sounds like something a child might choose.

I think that’s a lovely way to have named them! :slight_smile:
[name]Bernice[/name] is the only one that I really don’t like and it sticks out a lot. [name]Mara[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] also stick out a bit, but nothing compared to [name]Bernice[/name].
I would love to have multiples! I would like to have sextuplets or septuplets, though it would be horrible if some of them didn’t survive.

I only met [name]Georgiana[/name], [name]Bernice[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]. The rest were with their dad, apparently. The topic came up when we discussing this documentary about twins, and I mentioned my mum was one.
About that wikipedia link, it could be true and I don’t know this lady I only served her for a brief couple of minutes–but wikipedia doesn’t really have a good track record does it? :slight_smile:

[name]Just[/name] repeating what I heard.

[e]

[name]Do[/name] we know which family members chose which names? Maybe [name]Georgiana[/name] chose [name]Joseph[/name], or [name]Lavender[/name] sounds like something a child might choose.

I don’t know, I never asked.