Shane Christopher or Colin Thomas?

I’m having a hard time here narrowing down a name. [name_m]Both[/name_m] middle names are family names and our last name is of Gaelic origin. Which one do you like better? Any other suggestions?

[name_u]Shane[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is pretty cute. I’ve never cared for [name_m]Colin[/name_m] much, I always think of colon.

I really like [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. [name_u]Shane[/name_u] just sounds like a bad boy name.

I love [name_m]Colin[/name_m] and [name_u]Shane[/name_u]! You can’t go wrong with either name. [name_m]Both[/name_m] super cute!

I prefer [name_u]Shane[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]! I do not like [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] at all and [name_m]Colin[/name_m] is not my favorite.

[name_u]Shane[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] won’t work…initials would be STD.

I like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_u]Finn[/name_u] or [name_f]Taran[/name_f] or Taegan? (in misc spellings)

I think that [name_f]Taran[/name_f] is ok. Not a huge fan of the other names. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is becoming pretty popular where I live. I’m trying to avoid the majorly trendy and off the wall names.

Yeah, totally not a good idea. [name_u]Shane[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] it is.

I love [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

[name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and nn could be [name_m]Colt[/name_m].

I think they are both great names and you couldn’t go wrong either way. I have always loved [name_u]Shane[/name_u] so my first choice would be [name_u]Shane[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m].