Share Your Day

[name_m]Just[/name_m] a place where we can share our days :blush:

I’ll start first:
Today I went through my old name list and I found the combo [name_f]Selkie[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]. At one point I wanted to name my child [name_f]Selkie[/name_f]. I must have been reading too much :sweat_smile:.
Today I also updated my UC, adding names and taking away names.

Your turn!

3 Likes

Selkie [name_f]May[/name_f] does have a nice flow though, haha!

Today I finished the book I’ve been reading and did a bunch of boring adulting stuff like make phone calls and contact the student loan company. Also been thinking about writing a new story.

1 Like

I woke up, had breakfast, and now on NB. I’ll study physics and work on my Listography next.

1 Like

I was mainly on NB, then lived one of the worst events of my life and cried for hours, now I’m on NB again.
Nice day.

5 Likes

I’m sorry that happened [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] :white_heart: Please let me know if you want to talk about it. We are here for you.

3 Likes

Im so sorry [name_f]Ethel[/name_f], im sending all my love and well wishes to you :heartbeat:
Always feel free to message me if you’d like to talk about it, or anything else.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, [name_f]Ethel[/name_f]. I hope you find peace in your situation. Praying for you :pray:

3 Likes

So far i’ve only woken up, went outside to try see [name_u]Mars[/name_u] and [name_f]Venus[/name_f] (but I couldnt :disappointed:), gotten ready for school, eaten some delicious toast, and hopped on the train!

1 Like

I woke up, went to school, got two indirect exposures to covid, walked home frome school, ate ice cream, now I’m on NB, and I’m about to start my homework.

1 Like

I organized my Pinterest boards! :blush:

1 Like

I got my stupid expanders today-- it feels like I can’t breathe hahah.

1 Like

@DriftingMaie oh no! I hope it gets better!

If everything goes well I will submit college applications today! :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

@acajou good luck!

Spent most of the day looking on Etsy and pinterest, trying to talk myself out of making purchases

2 Likes