Share Your Sim Names

I know I’m not the only berry who has been expanding my Sims 4 family since the new infant update and Growing Together expansion :grin: Here’s a thread for us to share our sims family names, birth announcements, and ask for advice for our newest little bundles of pixels.

Right now I’m playing a family of four. Each parent also has parents and siblings of their own, but I’ll focus on the main household. The wife is Lorena Hardy (nee Franco), and the husband is Moses Hardy. They have two sons so far, Gio and Leonello. I’m planning to make them have five in total, My name bank for the remaining three kids consists of Carmine, Enzo, and Tino for boys, or Francesca, Vita, and Carmen for girls. In that order.

Here they are with baby Gio, before Leonello was born. But Leonello looks EXACTLY like his brother, so use your imagination :joy:

Tell me about your Sims names!

11 Likes

Awwww your [name_m]Sim[/name_m] names are so cute!! [name_u]Gio[/name_u] and leonello are super cool together. And i sure love your red- haired babies. I haven’t played the sims for years but I used to have many households back then their names were
[name_u]Johnnie[/name_u] & [name_f]Ester[/name_f] with three daughters, [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Jessica[/name_f], and [name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_m]Christiano[/name_m] & [name_u]Alba[/name_u] with two sons [name_m]Thiago[/name_m] and [name_m]Marco[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] & [name_u]Mina[/name_u] with twins [name_u]Lenny[/name_u] and [name_f]Leila[/name_f]
[name_u]Toby[/name_u] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and a son, [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_u]Enzo[/name_u] & [name_f]Bella[/name_f] with daughter [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]. These are something i can remember♥️

4 Likes

my six favourites! from left to right: lucia, mileva, mairi, ines, abbey and chelsea!

bonus: the only male sim i’ve made and like, giovanni (another gio!)

( @sandpiper you mentioned in the lounge that you wanted to see them!)

3 Likes

Oh, update, my sims now have a third baby/first daughter, [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]!

2 Likes

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_m]Rosewood[/name_m] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] O’Connor have together four daughters:

• [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]
  • Nymphadora
    and black cat [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
2 Likes

Hmm, from my favorite households:

[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] & [name_u]Madison[/name_u] Landgraab with their son [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] Landgraab.

[name_m]Thornton[/name_m] & Morgan’s [name_m]Wolff[/name_m] with their children Kellum, [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], & [name_f]Alessia[/name_f] [name_m]Wolff[/name_m]

2 Likes

the last child of this generation was born into the world. another daughter. her name is [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I started playing sims for the first time in years last week!!

So far I have [name_f]Freya[/name_f] Loves, and her girlfriend, [name_u]Hali[/name_u], but I’ve already planned out their children’s names, of course

Ideally they’ll have two, [name_f]Maya[/name_f] for a girl and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] for a boy (or a second girl!)

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] also has a cat named [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] and a dog named scout!

2 Likes

hey! i’m a sims mobile player so hopefully i can join! I’ve got Irisole (Blue alien warrior girl) and Cielski a blue alien man who’s romantic lol i guess opposites attract! They’ve got kids Kiesocea (b), Morigo (b) and Renmor (G) they are expecting either a Sappgia (boy) or Na’Earl for girl. In this story it is a must that everyone must have 2 girls in the planet, like a heir and spare so they are gonna keep trying since we’ve got a limit of 12 people on the main block, if the rest are all boys, the 10th one i’m gonna edit to be a girl when they grow up and dress them like a girl lol. [name_f]My[/name_f] remaining name list for boys:
Flolue (flol-loo).
Olilue (Olih-loo).
Bluva.
Biorntar (bee-yawn-tar).
Navisi (Nay-vih-see).
Luggse (loo-gkh-ze).
Marsea.
Lueris.
Azere (Aze-rae).
Cyannigo (Cyanna-go)
If this one is a girl they’re not gonna have any more babies and Renmor and Morigo are 8 months apart, Morigo and Renmor are 8 months apart and the next baby is gonna be 5 years younger than Renmor. [name_f]My[/name_f] next main one is gonna be Renmor after i create her soulmate [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] NN [name_f]Alli[/name_f] (b).

1 Like