Share your thoughts on our shortlist of names!

Congrats! So very exciting for you and your family :slight_smile: Here is my two cents for what it is worth!

Where I live [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Owen[/name] would be considered trendy…although I do like them both but would steer away for that reason. Leaving [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]…I’m not a huge fan of [name]Theodore[/name]…but [name]Theo[/name] is cute! Leaving my 1st boy choice as [name]Leo[/name]!

For a girl I like all of your choices but [name]Willa[/name] [name]Ford[/name] makes me think of the American pop singer [name]Willa[/name] [name]Ford[/name]. [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] are all absolutely beautiful! If you are going for something more unusual I would say [name]Eloise[/name] would be your best bet! As for the middle name [name]Rose[/name] I know it is so popular but it is also just lovely…additionally with the family significance I think it is a perfect choice for a middle!

Good luck!

The only one I don’t like is [name]Willa[/name] [name]Ford[/name], there is some pop singer with that name.

For a girl: I vote for [name]Willa[/name] [name]Rose[/name], which is beautiful (although, I do like [name]Rollo[/name]'s idea of [name]Willa[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] even more).

Having a very popular middle name is less of a problem than a popular first name. ALSO, having a rather uncommon first name, [name]Willa[/name], your daughter may be very glad to have a more conventional middle name, so she doesn’t feel too different.

For a boy: I like [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] best!