She’s arrived!

Hello lovely berries I am just wanting to let you all know that yesterday [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] finally made an appearance at 3:30pm by c section. She weighed 7lbs 5oz and I’m completely in love.

I am so happy with her name [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is gorgeous and just feels right for her. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] honours my grandma and I took [name_f]Ella[/name_f] from her paternal grandmas name [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_m]Oy[/name_m]ella which was my sisters idea. I’ve always been a fan of alliteration so I love that her middle names are double ‘e’ and her dad likes it too!

I just wanted to say thank you for your continuous kindness and support throughout this pregnancy. Nameberry has provided peace and happiness in difficult times this community is a great network of lovely people such a great distraction when the world is a little tough. Anyways as I feel my daughter would be nameless without you guys I just wanted to update you all and say thank you!!!

Have a great day xxx

137 Likes

Congratulations!! I’m so glad you found the perfect name (which I love, btw) for your daughter. She’s adorable.

2 Likes

Congratulations! She’s absolutely gorgeous, with a stunning name to match. :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations! She’s a doll! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww congratulations! It was very nice to follow your naming journey. [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is so cute!

2 Likes

Oh, she is precious! Congratulations. She has a marvellous trio of names. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is one of my all time favourites.

2 Likes

@AerieEerie @ethelmary @eileithyia @_thelittlefairywren @katkabet @EdgeOfTheMeadow thank you so much for your lovely words it’s really kind of you :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Awww she’s absolutely adorable! (and so is her name!)

2 Likes

Oh, she is so beautiful :heart_eyes:

Congratulations! I love the name you chose. The alliteration sounds great and what a sweet and clever way to link her name to her grandmother.

2 Likes

Congrats on your adorable little [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! She is absolutely beautiful and so is her name. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations! She’s absolutely beautiful and her name suits her so well already! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Her name is perfect. :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada:. Wishing y’all the best.

1 Like

Congratulations, [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations! A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations! She is perfect and her name is absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

Her name is stunning, I’m so glad you found something you love for her! She’s beautiful, congratulations! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

I’ve been so looking forward to your announcement! Her name is beautiful, and so is she. [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is a terrific way to honour her paternal grandmother. I’m thrilled your naming journey has ended in happiness. I wish you a swift recovery and much joy in your future :two_hearts:

2 Likes

She’s gorgeous and beautifully named! Congratulations :blush:

1 Like

Such a cute baby! Congratulate on finding a name you love!

2 Likes