She’s arrived!

Congratulations! She’s beautiful! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her name!

2 Likes

Congratulations! She’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Congratulations! She’s beautiful, as is her name.

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: It’s been wonderful to follow your naming journey and I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m so happy she has arrived safely and you found the perfect name! She’s beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations!! she is beautiful! [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is a great name and good luck to you all!

1 Like

Oh, Congratulations @tori101! She is stunning (and really looks like a [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] to me!)

1 Like

Congratulations! She’s adorable and has a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I’m so glad you went with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. She is adorable!

1 Like

Love her name! Congratulations!!:tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :partying_face:
I’ve been looking forward to this announcement! She is beautiful, and so is her name. I love how you worked out her second mn, as I know that was a tough one, but it sounds just perfect! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, little [name_f]Lilia[/name_f].

1 Like

Yay!!! Congrats!!! Wishing you both safety and peace :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

She’s adorable and her name is perfect–huge congrats!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

So happy for you! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name choice!!

1 Like

How adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She’s so beautiful! Her name is absolutely perfect. So sweet and gorgeous.
Many congratulations! I hope both of you are healthy and safe. I wish you a good recovery.

Good luck on this new journey!

1 Like

Aww she’s beautiful! And she has a beautiful name! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratualtions! Such a beautiful name choice for a beautiful baby girl!

1 Like

I’m in love with her name! It’s so pretty and fits her beautiful self as well! Congratulations and welcome [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby girl! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

She is so beautiful! Congratulations and I love the name you picked. I’ve seen you contemplate so many different second middles but I’ve always loved [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and I love the final addition of [name_f]Ella[/name_f].

1 Like