Shepherd? Atlas? Ocean?

I feel like I have been posting so much lately, but I am just completely stuck! Boys names are hard! We want something strong, spunky and not too popular.
Big sisters are:
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_u]Florence[/name_u].

What would you name their baby brother? [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]? [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]? [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]? Something else entirely? I keep finding something wrong with every name on our list. If baby was a girl, she would be either [name_u]Lark[/name_u] or [name_f]Saffron[/name_f], if that helps with our style. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Monroe, Indie, and Ocean would be a lovely sibset! Shepherd feels out of place. Atlas works but isn’t the perfect fit imo

other ideas:
Monroe, Indie, &…
Willow
River
Beck / Beckett
Sage
Robin
Poet
Rowan / Rowen
Percy
Cedar
Cove
Sorrel
Harbor

2 Likes

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]!

[name_m]Soren[/name_m] came to my mind for you!!

1 Like

Some suggestions I like for you:

[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]

i love love [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] & [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]! beautiful names :heart_eyes: i don’t think you can go wrong with either! both fit great in the sibset imo but [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] does feel kinda out of place

i’ll suggest [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u], it’s similar in sound to [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] imo! it’s a beautiful name, strong, spunky and not too popular
also since you like [name_u]Lark[/name_u], what about [name_u]Larkin[/name_u], Larken or just [name_u]Lark[/name_u] for a boy?

some more ideas:
[name_m]Fraser[/name_m]
[name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_m]Thorn[/name_m]
[name_u]Starling[/name_u]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_m]Ajax[/name_m]
[name_u]Addax[/name_u]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_u]Rhodes[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Remus[/name_m]
[name_m]Rainier[/name_m]
[name_m]Beowulf[/name_m]
[name_m]Wolfram[/name_m]
[name_m]Wulfric[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m]
[name_u]Cobalt[/name_u]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
[name_m]Jethro[/name_m]
[name_u]Kodiak[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_m]Novak[/name_m]
[name_u]Zealand[/name_u]
[name_m]Zuma[/name_m]

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] are fabulous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I really like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] for you!!

Some other ideas:

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_u]Indie[/name_u] and…

[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u]
[name_m]Reef[/name_m]
[name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_u]Dash[/name_u]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Kester[/name_m]

I think [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] fits your description (strong, spunky and not too popular) the best and I also think it’s a great name!

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] is my favorite from your list

such adventurous names! i think shepherd, atlas and ocean def have the same wanderer vibe.

i must admit though, when i read “monroe, indie and ocean” together that just turned into “indian ocean”, so i think i’d tick off ocean as a first name.

lark is lovely, and i personally think it’d also fit a boy quite nicely!

i was about to say shepherd seems like a great fit, until i reread and saw you don’t want something too popular. i think shepherd is becoming quite trendy these days? but perhaps so is indie, i think it depends where you live.

my personal pick: monroe, indie and shepherd.

other names that came to mind:
murphy
efi
phoenix
felix
peregrine
lake
wren
caspian
polaris
wolf
rudy
nuri

I love [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]!

I love your name style -so fun and original!!

I am currently teaching in a Kindergarten class with a little boy named [name_u]Laken[/name_u]. I instantly thought of it when you mentioned [name_u]Lark[/name_u] and [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]. I think it would fit really nicely with [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and [name_u]Indie[/name_u]!

Other options:
[name_u]Cove[/name_u]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u]
[name_f]Bren[/name_f]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is my go to name for our next babe if it’s a boy so I am super bias ! I actually LOVE at his name and in my mind cannot picture anything wrong with it

However with your girls , [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and [name_u]Indie[/name_u] I find myself gravitating to [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] !

I actually love [name_u]Lark[/name_u] for either gender , would you consider [name_u]Lark[/name_u] / [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] for a son ?

I will suggest
Huck/ [name_u]Huxley[/name_u]
[name_m]Vance[/name_m]
[name_u]Salem[/name_u]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]

Thank you to everyone who replied! I had to giggle a little at all the suggestions of [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], because that’s our cat’s name… So definitely spot on with our style! I’m loving [name_u]Forest[/name_u] and [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] as well. [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] and [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] are remaining our top names for now. Thanks for reassuring me that they are great options!

I really like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]! I love that name so much and it goes very well with your other children’s names. I think [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] and [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] are nice, but they don’t pack as much of a quirky and clever punch as [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] which fits your other children’s names.

I personally dislike [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], and [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]. It’s a bit corny (if that makes any sense lol) in my opinion. I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] (yes, for a boy), although it may be too close to [name_u]Indie[/name_u]. Other boy names that I think would fit well are [name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_m]Clay[/name_m], [name_u]Rocky[/name_u], and [name_u]Harlem[/name_u]. For a girl, I do really like the name [name_u]Lark[/name_u] that you mentioned!

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] for sure!