Shepherd

What does everyone think of [name]Shepherd[/name]? I think it so nice, strong, and uncommon. I am not familiar with the Lost reference so that does not really bother me. I think it has a pastor/priest/fatherly appeal to it. I also get Good [name]Shepherd[/name] vibes as well. I think it seems like a great message to pass on to a little boy but I am not sure if it is too different to fit in. WDYT?

I like it! I agree with everyone you said about it. I also love the nickname [name]Shep[/name]!

I don’t dislike it, but I’ve never really heard it before and it would probably take some getting used to. I would worry about teasing. A lot of old proffesion names that are used now are words we don’t use anymore, like [name]Fletcher[/name] for example. But we hear all about Shepherds at [name]Christmas[/name] time, so I would be worried about teasing. But I don’t see anything really wrong with it.

I like [name]Shepherd[/name] a lot, actually. lol, I didn’t even get the LOST thing, either, and I was a pretty big LOST fan. It was one of the main character’s–[name]Jack[/name] [name]Shepherd[/name]–LNs. All in all [name]Jack[/name] was a pretty good guy, though, so I don’t see why that would be a problem.

I’ve seen it brought up a few times on message boards, and most of the time someone brings up the teasing factor. I’m not sure what it would be, maybe just because the name’s a bit unusual… but “Hahaha, you’re a shepherd, [name]Shepherd[/name]!” Really? That’s pretty dumb, lol.

Good luck!

I like [name]Shepherd[/name].