Shepherd

WDYT of [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] nn [name_m]Shep[/name_m]? Its been calling my name and Im falling head over heels in love with it. WDYT of the combo [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u]?
Also. What would you name a brother to [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]? Like what names have a similar vibe to them?

I really like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], especially with the nickname [name_m]Shep[/name_m]! And I adore [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] as a combo – it’s simultaneously gentle and strong, and classic yet modern.

I would call Shepherd’s brother…
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]Daniel[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_u]Leo[/name_u]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Amias[/name_m]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u]

Great name!! [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] nn [name_m]Shep[/name_m] is so handsome :heart_eyes:

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is a longtime favorite of mine and the flow of [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is great! The only slight thing to consider is that this particular combo feels a bit “Grey’s Anatomy”. But, it isn’t overt and I don’t think it should deter you!

I loooove [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is really handsome.
I like @EagleEyes suggestions for brothers.

1 Like

Im the OP - i didnt even think of Greys… but it definitely deterred me since the last name is also greys related… ugh now I need a new middle name for [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is aboslutely wonderful! [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is a charming name :slight_smile:

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and…

[name_u]Franklin[/name_u]
[name_m]Truman[/name_m]
[name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_u]Jem[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]