She's Almost Here--Name Poll Help!

See the results of this poll: And the options are…

Respondents: 94 (This poll is closed)

• Minna Lousie : 23 (24%)
  • Julia Elizabeth : 32 (34%)
  • Heidi Ann : 15 (16%)
  • Ava Louise: 24 (26%)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I voted for [name_f]Minna[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. Such a sweet, spunky yet feminine, charmingly vintage combo. I’m not really sure how to even say it though; ‘[name_u]Min[/name_u]-uh’ or ‘Mee-nuh’. I like both, but the latter a little bit more. However, w/ ‘[name_u]Min[/name_u]-uh’, you can do the nn of [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] more easily. And that’s adorable.

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is my second choice. It’s lovely, but [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is just super over done.

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a pretty combination, & it sounds the best w/your ln. It’s just not as fun & unexpected as [name_f]Minna[/name_f].

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] is just not my style; sounds a bit ditzy.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is gorgeous.

I voted for [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]. I love all of your choices ([name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a close second!), but [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] just beats all of them out. It’s short, sweet, cute, and perfect imo.

Wow that was a difficult decision – each name is beautiful. I was so excited to see [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] as an option but the best one with your last name (imo) is [name_f]Julia[/name_f], so that got my vote. You can’t go wrong with any name you choose!

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] is my favorite on your list, I based my vote solely on which first name sound best with your last name and that is [name_f]Julia[/name_f].

My favorite is [name_f]Minna[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. [name_f]Minna[/name_f] is so pretty and underused.

My second favorite is [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Ghee has the best flow.

I really like [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], but I wouldn’t use [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] because her initials would be “HAG.” [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]/[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] would be better. [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Ghee is quite pretty, actually.

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] is lovely, but it’s really common. If it were the only name you loved, I’d say go for it, but you have some more exciting things on your list.

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is lovely!!! [name_f]Minna[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] would be my second choice!

”[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (or even [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f])

I voted for [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], but it was a close call between [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] for me. I actually think [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is stunning with your surname.

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] Ghee is too rhymey for me. I voted for [name_f]Julia[/name_f] but I also like [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

Thank you!

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] sounds wonderful!

I voted for [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] before I saw your last name. With Ghee, I would not choose [name_f]Heidi[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] or [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

[name_f]Minna[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is adorable!

I voted for [name_f]Julia[/name_f] but I also really like [name_f]Heidi[/name_f]!

I voted for [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] would be perfect!

I love Minna Louise!! I have to say Julia Elizabeth is not my favorite. I do really like Julia, I’m just not a fan of Elizabeth. Heidi Ann are Ava Louise are also precious!
We took a list with us to the hospital for our first baby and knew what to name her as soon as we saw her. You may try that, with a top two or three.

I agree. Heidi Louise is so pretty.