SHE'S HERE! BABY DOYLE IS HERE! (See Page 3)

Thanks for the update, [name]Lemon[/name]! I think that [name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] is beautiful, and so perfect with [name]Remember[/name] and [name]Prudence[/name]. (I love [name]Vera[/name], too!)

Take care! :slight_smile:

I am Ecstatic, so happy that baby will be named [name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Doyle[/name], it really is a great name!!

Hello [name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name], we are waiting now for your birth announcement in February.

Great name! Congrats to the family.

Oh I’m so happy! [name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] is SO perfect with her sisters! It is a thousand times better than Thankful! Congratulations to the family! (and good for you for helping them so much!)

SHE’S HERE!

I got a call from [name]Patrick[/name] today, sharing news of the birth of [name]Little[/name] Miss [name]Doyle[/name]! Ladies, I am pleased to announce that [name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Doyle[/name] was born Friday, February 5, 2010, at 2:17 PM, weighing 7 pounds and 5 ounces and measuring in at 20 inches long! According to [name]Patrick[/name], she has light brown peach fuzz on her head, and she has beautiful baby blue eyes - they are likely to stay, as both [name]Remy[/name] and [name]Prue[/name] have blue eyes. [name]Meg[/name] is doing very well after a relatively easy labor and delivery, and she and [name]Verity[/name] are expected to leave the hospital tomorrow evening! Big sisters [name]Prudence[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Remember[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] are just thrilled with their baby sister! [name]Patrick[/name] and [name]Meg[/name] wanted to thank the Nameberry community for helping to choose [name]Vera[/name]'s name - they say it fits her perfectly!

WOW, I am so excited to hear that wonderful news!

She certainly has a beautiful name and she sounds gorgeous.

Congratulations to [name]Verity[/name]'s parents!

Yea! Congratulations to them! I’m willing to wager my bag of M&Ms that [name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] will grow up loving her name! (I wish that [name]Meg[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] could have named me!) :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

[name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] is such a beautiful name for a beautiful new baby girl!

Congratulations to them! It makes me really happy to know there is a such an interesting and beautiful, perfect sibset out there. [name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Doyle[/name] is an AMAZING name! One of my favorites in a long time!

Congratulations, [name]Lemon[/name]! And to the whole [name]Doyle[/name] family!

I love [name]Verity[/name]! What a beautiful name; my congratulations go to the whole family :slight_smile:

Congratulations. She has such a beautiful name. I love it. Im sure she will love her name.

[name]Welcome[/name] to the world [name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] :smiley:

That’s great to hear she’s here, congrats to the parents!

[name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] is beautiful! Congratulations to [name]Meg[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name]!

P.S. I love [name]Prudence[/name] and [name]Remember[/name], as well!

[name]Verity[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Doyle[/name] is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Thanks, everyone! I will pass on the well wishes to [name]Meg[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name]! You all are so sweet… :slight_smile:

congrats! beautiful name!

Aw! Congratulations [name]Doyle[/name] family! :slight_smile:

What a great name!
Awesome choice!