She's HERE! Named her Lucy... still needs mn!

I love the meaning of [name]Abigail[/name], ‘my father rejoices’ and the flow is great and I also [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lucy[/name].

So happy for you!!

Big, big congratulations!!

Did you know that there is a flower called the [name]Rose[/name] of [name]Sharon[/name]? It is a famous plant from Biblical times see wikipedia. I thought that you might like to put [name]Rose[/name] in her name in memory of mother instead of [name]Sharon[/name].

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Anderson[/name]. [name]How[/name] does that appeal to you?

I know… I agree! Great name, poor song!

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] is so cute! Congratulations on your new baby daughter!

Oh, thank you for posting this!! We still don’t have a name and everyone says “You’ll know it when you see her” but for some reason it’s hard to believe. It’s good to know, that was actually the case and things like names just seem to fit once they are in your arms.

I’m so happy it was an easy choice for you once you saw her!!

[name]Lucy[/name] is beautiful!

I’d have to go with [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Sharon[/name].

The only reason is because it means so much to him, that it’s hard to pass up. My DD’s name is after my grandma and it means the WORLD to me. Now that it’s my DH’s turn to pick the mn as “[name]Anna[/name]” it’s hard to let it happen, since it doesn’t mean anything personally to me.

Good luck!!!

“shana” thinking of you all the best! rollo

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] it is! We brought her home yesterday on [name]Valentine[/name]'s [name]Day[/name], and everyone’s doing great! Boys loved meeting her!

Thanks again for everyone’s help - we got to this name in large part because of everyone’s support on this site. And it fits her perfectly. Absolutely love her name!

[name]Happy[/name] [name]Valentine[/name]'s [name]Day[/name]!!!

CO,

Oh! Congratulations! A beautiful name for what I imagine is a stunning little girl! Best of luck to you and your family!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

CO,

Oh! Congratulations! A beautiful name for what I imagine is a stunning little girl! Best of luck to you and your family!

[name]Lemon[/name] :-)[/quote]

Thanks [name]Lemon[/name]! :slight_smile:

CO I am so excited for you. I knew that you had the perfect name there (inside you) just waiting to jump out at you. I can tell that you are really happy not just with your beautiful daughter but with her beautiful name.

Congratulations!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, CO and family! I love [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Abigail[/name], and I am so happy that you chose the perfect name for her and for you and your husband!

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]! Yes, there’s a bit of “overlap” in sound, but I think it flows nicely, and is more “unexpected” than [name]Abigail[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are lovely choices, though!

Congrats! I voted [name]Abigail[/name], think it goes perfectly with [name]Lucy[/name] xx

I voted for [name]Susannah[/name], after reading the posts about the reasing behind it. With the L.S. initials and being similar to your middle name, I really like it. For flow, I initially thought [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Abigail[/name], but in the end [name]Susannah[/name] is the best [name]IMO[/name].