She's here!

Hey there! I am so excited to announce that [name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_u]Saige[/name_u] [name_m]Foster[/name_m] was born on [name_u]December[/name_u] 27, 2020 at 11:16 a.m! I am so thankful for all of you that helped me decide on her name, I seriously could not have done it without you! I could not be more excited to welcome our little one into our family. She is very healthy and we literally could not be more thrilled! I hope y’all are doing well, and have a [name_u]Happy[/name_u] [name_u]New[/name_u] Year!

48 Likes

Oh my gosh, congratulations! I’m so happy she’s here and healthy! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

AHH! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

How exciting! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you!

Congratulations!! So exciting!!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Congratulations!!!:tada:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

Congratulations!

Aw Congratulations! I’m so excited for you! [name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_u]Saige[/name_u] is a beautiful name! :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Welcome to earth [name_f]Bria[/name_f]! :heart::heart:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a precious [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]/New Year gift! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], little [name_f]Bria[/name_f]!
I hope both of you are healthy and happy.
Stay safe!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS! I have been so excited for her to be born after hearing so much about possible names!

2 Likes

Congratulations [name_f]Paige[/name_f]!! That is so exciting. Have a wonderful [name_u]New[/name_u] Years, sending prayers that both you and [name_f]Bria[/name_f] are happy and healthy!!!

1 Like