Shiloh and Willow

I’m struggling to find a suitable middle for both [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f]. Please pick your favourite for each from below. No suggestions please!

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]

[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]

Thank you.

I like [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Willow Saoirse and Shiloh Matilda are my favorites!

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] or [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]!!

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f].

[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]!

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f] are my top picks.

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] & [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]

Thanks so far! Looks like [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] so far. I think [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] is what I’m going to go for but I’m still stuck with [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u].

I really like [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] because they flow nicely and have the same vintage-quirky vibe. I also like [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]. [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] is also wonderful.

From your lists exactly as they stand, I’d pick [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f] & [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f].

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] are amazing!!

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]

[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]

Thanks everyone! [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] it is, still undecided on [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f] or [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] but glad to have narrowed it down.