Shiloh Moses is here!

Shiloh [name_m]Moses[/name_m] is a beautiful name for a gorgeous boy! Congratulations!

1 Like

He is just perfect!!! Congratulations!

1 Like

What a gorgeous name you’ve picked! [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Moses[/name_m] (and all his siblings’ names too! I’m loving your taste :D) Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! He is beautiful and so is his name!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful boy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

An adorable name for an adorable baby!

1 Like

What a beautiful name and meaning behind it!! Not to mention all of your other kids names! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love to see [name_m]Job[/name_m] being used! Absolutely gives me hope that it’s usable for me! :relaxed: Sending you and your family lots of love! :heart:

1 Like

@winterara
Yes, very usable. :slight_smile: in the US, we’ve lived in the northeast (where most ppl unfamiliar with its pronunciation) and southeast (where everyone familiar but maybe seems odd choice)—and survived both. :slight_smile:

It’s memorable & distinct, and EVERY kid loves the nickname he goes by—[name_u]Joby[/name_u].

I once did a guest blog on here about naming our son Job, if you’d like to read it:

1 Like

That makes me so happy to know!! Like I said, it really gives me hope! :blush: And I love [name_u]Joby[/name_u]! How sweet!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your blog post is gonna make me cry! That’s so amazing that you found a name you loved and just stuck with it, regardless of the concern of everyone else! That’s what we all strive to do, I think, so it really is so inspiring (at least to me), so thank you for sharing. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations
[name_u]Love[/name_u] the meaning behind his name💖

1 Like

Congratulations! I enjoy seeing [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] used. Thanks for sharing his verse and name story, too. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] addition to your sibling set.

1 Like

What a beautiful name and baby, and I adore that the siblings use both names when cooing over him.

1 Like

Congratulations! He is so cute!

1 Like

@seawillow have always loved seeing your input and name ideas/taste! Thanks for weighing in last year.

1 Like

Ha! Thanks @eattacosforbreakfast! It is the cutest thing.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Thanks!

You’re welcome! @winterara Honestly, I think most names are “made” when good experiences are had with the ppl who wear them!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like