Short List - Violeta?

[name]Hi[/name] everyone. Our baby girl is due at the end of the month. We are set on the middle name [name]Elizabeth[/name] named for grandmothers and great-grandmothers in our families, but are still considering the first name.

My husband really loves the name [name]Violeta[/name], but I think it makes more sense to spell it [name]Violetta[/name] - does it matter? What do you think of the name? The rest of our final choice names are as follows:

[name]Carolina[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Celestia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

I’d love your thoughts and input. Thanks!

[name]Violeta[/name] is pretty, but I prefer it spelled [name]Violetta[/name], but either one of them works. It’s just a matter of preference like [name]Catherine[/name] or [name]Katherine[/name].

[name]Carolina[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: OK
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: [name]Lovely[/name]. I really like [name]Louisa[/name].
[name]Celestia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: Not my style.
[name]Isadora[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: Never been a fan. sorry.
[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: pretty
[name]Zinnia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]. My favorite!
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: I knew someone with this name, who wasn’t pleasant, so it put me off to the name.

[name]Zinnia[/name] gets my vote! You could add a poll to this post.

If you said that name aloud to me, I would assume it was spelled with two T’s, [name]Violetta[/name].

Personally, I like [name]Viola[/name] over [name]Violetta[/name]. I also like [name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Isadora[/name].

I’m also used to seeing [name]Violetta[/name] as opposed to [name]Violeta[/name]. It’s just a matter of personal preference, though!

Depends on if you are going for the Italian version… [name]Violetta[/name] or the spanish version… [name]Violeta[/name].

I much prefer [name]Violetta[/name], as it looks fuller and lends itself better to the nickname [name]Letty[/name]. [name]Violeta[/name] is perfectly fine, though. Out of your other options, I love [name]Isadora[/name]. They’d be perfect sisters.

I prefer the spelling [name]Violetta[/name] but [name]Violeta[/name] is lovely as well.

[name]Carolina[/name], [name]Louisa[/name], [name]Isadora[/name] & [name]Theodora[/name] are my favorites from your list!