Short, two syllable middle names? Ada, Eva, Mia, Lila?

Trying to brainstorm a few short, two-syllable middle names as we patiently wait for baby to arrive! Thoughts on these? Any other suggestions?

• Claire Willa Grey Hamilton
  • Claire Ada Grey Hamilton
  • Claire Lila Grey Hamilton
  • Claire Eva Grey Hamilton
  • Claire Ellie Grey Hamilton

0 voters

I thought it was [name_m]Hampton[/name_m]?

1 Like

in a later post they said their last name was close to hampton, so maybe they’re just using their real ln now! :))

my favourites [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]!

2 Likes

I originally used [name_m]Hampton[/name_m] because I thought it was best to keep our real name off the Internet but then I realized that that could be swaying the results so I decided to share our real name, which is [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] are lovely!!!

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

1 Like

Now that you’ve said the actual last name I’m actually team [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. I think it sounds great with [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]. But agree it needs something between grey to avoid the sounds of “clear grey”. What I would suggest is [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] I was hoping you would comment! I always look forward to reading your feedback and suggestions. You seem to really know names and which combinations work well together :slight_smile:

I think in my earlier posts you had mentioned [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] was your favourite with [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] being your second pick. Is that still the case? [name_u]Or[/name_u] do you have a new favourite, especially now that you know the real last name is [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] and not [name_m]Hampton[/name_m] (I had originally used a similar-sounding stand-in for our last name for privacy but realized it was better to reveal the real name to get more accurate feedback)?

Thank you in advance!!

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] is still my favourite! It’s such a bright, clear and lovely choice! [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is still my second pick too - [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] brings something youthful to the combo, [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is fresh and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] feels balanced and solid. I don’t think you can go wrong with either!

1 Like

All options from the poll seem great to me. I voted for [name_f]Eva[/name_f] because I think it’s a beautiful name that works well with [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and your last name. Maybe you could also consider [name_f]Elva[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f] or [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] for the middle name.