Shortened List for Our Twin Girls

Which names would make the best twin set?

[name]Irena[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name]/[name]Roxanna[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Millicent[/name]
[name]Larissa[/name]
[name]Natasha[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Mirabelle[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Estella[/name]

My favs are: [name]Irena[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Ophelia[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name]
His favs are: [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Millicent[/name], [name]Natasha[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name]

We ranked them 1-5 though and none of the names on our list got less than 3 by either of us. the favs are ones we gave 5’s.

I think [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name], and [name]Estella[/name] are fantastic together.

This is a good list of names and I hope you and your husband have fun time choosing a name for your babies. [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] are great names!

I love your names! I think [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Estella[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], and [name]Penelope[/name] would make the perfect sibset. They are all classy, elegant, with a hint of sexy but still very traditional.

I made DH pick his 3 favorites, so I updated the first post.

I really do love the way [name]Vivienne[/name]/[name]Vivian[/name] (can’t decide on my fav spelling yet) looks w/ my older daughter’s names and I loved it written out w/ our last name. I’m not loving [name]Viv[/name] or [name]Vivi[/name] as a nn though. I guess we could call her [name]Vi[/name] or just V at home.

I think [name]Eleanore[/name]/[name]Eleanor[/name] should be one since you both love it :] and I think [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Eleanore[/name] are great with [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name]!

Not sure if you dig boy nns for girls, but [name]Vinny[/name] is a cute nn for [name]Vivienne[/name].

It’s kinda funny because I don’t really mind boy names for girl’s nn’s but not for my girls! I feel like if I gave one of my girls a boy-ish nn now, they would feel left out w/ their sisters having such girly nicknames!

What about Vie? It means life in French :]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name]!!! They both sound perfect with your daughters names. Congrats on twins, how exciting!

I love [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name]! I also really like:

[name]Roxana[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Mirabelle[/name] and [name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Estella[/name]
[name]Irena[/name] and [name]Larissa[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Veronica[/name]

Thanks for all the opinions. I like too many names… you’d think picking 2 would be better, but I found it worse :slight_smile: I felt like I was “betraying” some of my favorites if I didn’t chose them!

We talked a bit more and eliminated alot of the names for various reasons.

I think we’re settled on [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] nn [name]Ella[/name] & [name]Vivie[/name]

[name]LOVE[/name] THIS! Congrats momma :slight_smile:

Hey!

As much as I loved [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Mirabelle[/name], I think [name]Vivian[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] are the right names for you! So beautiful. I posted on your other thread about it, and I think something like [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] would be nice! Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

My favourites with [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] are [name]Mirabelle[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name]!

I’m having a hard time picking a second name, but [name]Eleanor[/name] goes especially well with [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name].

DH veto’d [name]Mirabelle[/name] . He says it’s too frilly!

I was going to pick [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] or [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Estella[/name].
I like some of the other names but these are my favourites (particularly the first pair) and I also think they fit the best with your daughter’s names.
Good luck with the twins!

I agree [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name]. Nice.

What about [name]Liv[/name] as a nn for [name]Vivienne[/name]?