Shortlist for Crowlet 4

Ohh ok I pronounce them the other way so I was just wondering. I think [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Auberon[/name_u] (so handsome!) flows the best with [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Constantine[/name_u] (omg love this, it’s so regal!) in a close second!

1 Like

Lucien [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] and [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

1 Like

I vote for [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] is so perfect for your fifth baby! But [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] is so unique, special and memorable! I would love to see a baby birth announcement of a little [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f]! [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] would probably be my third choice.
Your oldest kids have extraordinary names! I love all of them.
For a boy, [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] is a magnificent choice. I really like [name_u]Auberon[/name_u] and [name_u]Constantine[/name_u] for the second middle name spot.

I can’t wait to see what you decide!
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like