Should I add this to my list?

This are some boy names that i have been liking lately and i would like to ask you if I should add them to my list
(you can say the reason Why I should keep it or not)

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m]
[name_u]Rome[/name_u]
[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u]
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] - Not my taste but you can keep it.
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] - I love [name_f]Emer[/name_f] (g) but [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] (unrelated name) has never managed to sway me.
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m] - [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] is often neglected in favour of [name_u]Archer[/name_u] or [name_m]Archie[/name_m], I know the -bald suffix isnā€™t the most pleasant but I really like it. I think it should go in your list.
[name_u]Rome[/name_u] - I have never been keen on place names, with a few exceptions that is. [name_u]Rome[/name_u] is one of those. I would also like to suggest [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] and [name_m]Romero[/name_m].
[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] - I really donā€™t like it. It reminds me of granola and sesame seeds for some reason.
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u] - I like that [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] is unisex yet cute. Thatā€™s a rare quality in unisex names, which, most of the time feels like boy/surname names on girls.
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u] - Too surname-y for me.
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] - Yes, itā€™s a beautiful name.
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] - Ditto.

1 Like

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] -pretty solid and charming
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] -warm and cool
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m] -not a fave. The bald bit puts me off
[name_u]Rome[/name_u] -has a kind of modern, stylish feel
[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] -I like it more as a middle, but I think thatā€™s on me struggling to remember the pronunciation
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u] -very cool and fiery
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u] -sweet and charming
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] -earthy and interesting
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] - fresh and cool

1 Like

All these names are lovely and if you like them you should add them to your list !!

Some of my favourites from these names are
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m]
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]

But my style is very surname / occupational meets rugged outdoors

I do think [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] stands out a bit from the other names listed here

1 Like

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] - I like [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], but it feels a bit dated and plain. If youā€™re not completely in love, Iā€™d lose it, but thereā€™s nothing wrong with keeping it - still very handsome!
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] - I have such a soft spot for [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], as it reminds me of my favorite movie!! Iā€™d keep it, I think itā€™s sweet and gentle, and it definitely fits in nicely with current trends. I do personally prefer other ā€œEm-ā€ names more, but [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is still lovely!
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m] - keep, because Iā€™d absolutely love to meet a little Archibald!!! Itā€™s definitely ā€œoldā€ feeling, and I know some people are put off by the ā€˜baldā€™, but I think itā€™s clunky in a cute way! nn [name_m]Archie[/name_m] is very in right now, too. Iā€™d be super excited to meet an [name_m]Archie[/name_m] and find out his name is actually [name_m]Archibald[/name_m], rather than [name_u]Archer[/name_u] :sweat_smile: (also love [name_u]Archer[/name_u], just think [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] is far less expected!)
[name_u]Rome[/name_u] - keep! super cute and handsome, and I love how its both sweet and cool. I think it fits your style nicely, too!
[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] - such a beautiful name, but only keep if youā€™re native american!!
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u] - Iā€™d say keep. I think this is very handsome and edgy. I like this more than [name_u]Blake[/name_u]!
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u] - lose. Iā€™m not a fan of the look or sound. also, it reminds me too much of soup :sweat_smile:
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] - such a gentle, lovely name. Iā€™d keep if you love it!
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] - love [name_u]Finn[/name_u], but Iā€™m personally not a fan of [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]. If you love it, definitely keep it, but Iā€™d personally lose it!

1 Like

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] - I know a little baby boy named [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] and he completely sold me on the name. I couldnā€™t imagine him as anything else ā€” and itā€™s familiar but somehow unexpected, at least where Iā€™m at.

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] ā€” Itā€™s alright. If you love it, keep it! I donā€™t feel any one way about it.

[name_m]Archibald[/name_m] - the [name_m]Bald[/name_m] suffix is, as others said, not the best. I would drop it.

[name_u]Rome[/name_u] - Sure! A lesser used place name, I like it.

[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] - Ooh, so delightful on a boy :heart::heart: my favorite!

[name_u]Blaise[/name_u] - I dislike this in boys. Iā€™m not sure why ā€” he just feels a bit bland.

[name_u]Campbell[/name_u] - what a sweet surname name! It feels outdoorsy and gentle to me, which is my preference for boy names.

[name_m]Soren[/name_m] - Very cool!

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] ā€” Itā€™s cute, and I think it fits your style well. Iā€™d keep it.

1 Like

[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] feels more feminine to me but I like all of the other names! [name_m]Archie[/name_m] is a cute nickname for [name_m]Archibald[/name_m]. I love [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] (or Finnan) and [name_m]Soren[/name_m], I also really like [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] as either girl or boy names, and I like [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] but maybe Iā€™m partial as one of my uncles is a [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]! If you really like the names then add them to your list. As for [name_u]Rome[/name_u], I prefer [name_m]Roman[/name_m] or [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] sound very similar! But if you like the names thatā€™s all that matters. As long as you donā€™t plan on naming your kid something wild like Fooseball Table then anything goes :woozy_face:

1 Like

Its so good to see some love towards sequoia! I really love this name

2 Likes

Nice list!

I would add any of these to your list.

For firsts, I love [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], [name_m]Soren[/name_m], [name_m]Archibald[/name_m], [name_u]Rome[/name_u], oh heck, I like them all!