Should too wordy combo set make you not like the name?

Okay, so this name would never be really used on a kid for me, because I’m lik 90% sure of my names I’m using. So anyways, in my signature, I have [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u] as a combo. We all know [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a color, so purple day would be the meaning of the full name. I was trying to think of another name with it, and got [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] = Purple [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I am not considering this combo set as a usable name, what happens when people do consider a combo like this as there possible name? [name_f]Do[/name_f] they ignore the meaning and go for it? I just want to know if this would bother someone, or should it bother someone so much not to use it?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have some suggestions of maybe breaking up the meaning with another middle name infront of [name_u]Day[/name_u]/[name_f]Snow[/name_f]? Or just a new combo all together?

Thank you for your thoughts!

Unless it brings to mind something negative or some really odd imagery, something edible or a common thing/phrase, I think double word name combos are usable. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u] sounds nice to me.