Sib name for Sonia

I’m thinking about names for a future sibling for our daughter [name]Sonia[/name]. Our last name is 3 syllables. It sounds like ASS-fis-lay. So pretty right? :roll:

Girls:

EIine MeIiIIi (e-LEAN mel-EEL-lee)

[name]Charlotte[/name] Melilli

[name]Clara[/name] MeIiIIi

Boys:

[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Harris[/name] (or maybe with the two names flipped)

[name]Russell[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name]

[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name]

[name]Bryce[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name]

[name]James[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name]

Opinions appreciated! What sounds good [name]Sonia[/name]? Is [name]Lincoln[/name] too trendy? Thanks.

I don’t know where you live but I’m not aware that [name]Lincoln[/name] is trendy anywhere. It’s a very distinguished name that most people would associate with the great American President, [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name]. I would consider your other choices of [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Bryce[/name], [name]James[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] to be more trendy. Here are my opinions on each name. Please don’t take them personally because I have a tendency to to be blunt.

EIine MeIiIIi (e-LEAN mel-EEL-lee) - [name]May[/name] cause pronunciation problems. I’m guessing that Melilli has a family association? Or maybe you just like it alot?
[name]Charlotte[/name] Melilli - [name]Charlotte[/name] is classic and timeless and it has a nice ring to it when paired with Melilli in the middle. My fav.
[name]Clara[/name] MeIiIIi - I prefer [name]Claire[/name] as a name but this is ok. [name]Clara[/name] Melilli has good flow.

[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Harris[/name] - 2nd fav from your list. I prefer [name]Lincoln[/name] as a first.
[name]Russell[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] - Sounds so masculine that it made me think it would make a good name for heavyweight champion boxer.
[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] - Too snobby sounding
[name]Bryce[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] - [name]Bryce[/name] is way too trendy for my liking.
[name]James[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] - This is so classy. My fav.

[name]Sonia[/name] & [name]Sofia[/name], which is perfect because they both mean wise and start with an S.

I love [name]Eline[/name], although you may have to correct people on pronunciation. I think most people would pronounce it E-leen, but I am not sure.
I like [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Harris[/name] for a boy (and no, I don’t see it as trendy in itself, but it kind of fits into the surname-for-first-names trend)

I love the name [name]Sonia[/name]. Its so pretty.
[name]Lincoln[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name], and [name]Bryce[/name] feel little trendy, although I think [name]Lincoln[/name] could work because it is on the more uncommon side. I dont think it always neccesary for brothers and sisters names to match perfectly, people often have different styles when it comes to boys and girls names.
[name]Clara[/name] is probably my favorite with [name]Sonia[/name].
Others:
[name]Alina[/name] or [name]Elina[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Katia[/name]
[name]Annika[/name]
[name]Gisele[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]