Sib set poll

See the results of this poll: Which sibling set would you rather be a part of, if you were a child… teen… adult?

Respondents: 36 (This poll is closed)

• Isla, Hazel, Rowan (B), Griffin (Finn), and/or William (Liam): 25 (69%)
  • Josephine, Aurelia, Dominic, Vincent, and/or Julian: 11 (31%)

I like both, but I [name]LOVE[/name] the first set!

Hey!

[name]Isla[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Rowan[/name] (B), [name]Griffin[/name] ([name]Finn[/name]), and/or [name]William[/name] ([name]Liam[/name]) - This is such a cool set, but I love [name]Iris[/name] (over [name]Isla[/name]), [name]Hazel[/name], and [name]Rowan[/name] together even more!

[name]Josephine[/name], [name]Aurelia[/name], [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Vincent[/name], and/or [name]Julian[/name] - These work so well together, especially [name]Aurelia[/name], [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Vincent[/name], and [name]Julian[/name]! But, I like [name]Iris[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], and [name]Rowan[/name] best!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I also [name]LOVE[/name] the first set!
I’m assuming the first two are girls and the last three are boys?

[name]Hi[/name]! I love both sets, but I voted for the first set, too. I totally love [name]Aurelia[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name], though! The second set is more my style, but the first set just seems more cheerful to me for some reason. :slight_smile: I love them both!

Take care! :slight_smile:

I like both sets but voted for the second! I think the first is quite trendy, like the names are more popular right now that those in the second set. Although I love the boys names in the first, I prefer the girls names in the second. These two reasons made me vote for number two!

[name]Both[/name] are very nice sets. I voted for the second set.

Thanks everybody. The sets are still evolving, but it’s hard because I do love them both. [name]William[/name] is out of the first set, sent to the middle name position by my husband, which is fine. I’m toying with the idea of [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Edmond[/name] (no same first initial for any of my kids) for [name]Josephine[/name]'s sibling (going with a theme of favorite literary characters of mom and dad). [name]JoJo[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] seems so cute to me when they’re young. [name]Liz[/name], I thought just the same thing about the trendiness of the first set of names, though I like them a lot. I live in a town where those kinds of names are quite, quite popular. So my thought is, though I tend to lean a little bit towards the other names for the sake of being different, how will my kids feel to grow up with those names? I mean, to be [name]Josephine[/name] when all the kids at school are [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Canyon[/name], [name]Willa[/name], [name]Willow[/name], [name]Sailor[/name], [name]Aspen[/name], [name]Cedar[/name], [name]Skye[/name], etc. I don’t know whether a person would rather have a name in the similar vein as everyone else they grow up with, or something totally different (and possibly great grandma/great grandpa ish).

I voted for the second set. The first do sound like the modern trend but I have actually met more kids with the second set of names where I live. You questionned if a [name]Josephine[/name] would feel out of place but I think the variety of nicknames - [name]Jo[/name], [name]JoJo[/name], [name]Josie[/name], [name]Fifi[/name], etc. gives her name added flexibility.

I, too, have known a lot more babies with classic/vintage names being born than modern/nature names. [name]Eva[/name]/[name]Ava[/name]/[name]Amelia[/name]/[name]Olivia[/name] are all super popular and definitely have more of a vintage flair.
Afterall, the office baby was [name]Cecelia[/name] right? (I don’t actually watch the show, but I’ve heard all about it.) So I don’t think names like [name]Josephine[/name] will be out of place.

Actually I think both trends are probably on the rise, more or less depending on where you live.