Sib Set possibilities!

So I eventually want to have 3 more kids. Of course if we can afford it and such. I like to be prepared and I want to start thinking of possible name choices. SO and I have pretty different taste in names so we have a hard time agreeing on anything.
My daughters name is [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] and the boy name we have picked out is [name]Silas[/name] [name]Jude[/name].
Names we like-
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]- SO hates this one.
[name]Auden[/name]

[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]-SO’s favorite
[name]Mila[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]

What do you think?
Which of these sound good with [name]Harlow[/name] and [name]Silas[/name]?
Middle name suggestions would be lovely, as well as suggestions for other FN’s

Thank you :slight_smile:

[name]Leo[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Leo[/name], I think its great, Maybe [name]Leo[/name] [name]Blaise[/name], [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Leo[/name] [name]Maximilian[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] - I like this, it sounds great with [name]Silas[/name]. Maybe [name]Jonah[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Jonah[/name] [name]Michael[/name], [name]Jonah[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] - Not a fan of O names
[name]Micah[/name] - I like this, I really like [name]Micah[/name] [name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] - I cannot stand this, sorry :frowning:
[name]Sawyer[/name] - Seems a little to popular and trendy to go with [name]Silas[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]- I love [name]Henry[/name] it is on my list with [name]Joel[/name]
[name]Auden[/name] - I like this but only on girls

[name]Quinn[/name] - I like this but on boys, you should switch [name]Auden[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] LOL, that is just my opinion :slight_smile:
[name]Audrey[/name] - I like this, I prefer [name]Audrina[/name] but that is just me, Maybe [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name], or you could pair this with [name]Quinn[/name] to make it more feminine
[name]Lilia[/name] - I like [name]Lily[/name] of [name]Lilian[/name] better, maybe pair it with [name]Felicia[/name] or [name]Kathleen[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name] - I met a [name]Dahlia[/name] once and she was a doll, [name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Maria[/name] or [name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Sheren[/name] maybe
[name]Nora[/name] - I prefer [name]Eleanor[/name] with NN [name]Nora[/name], [name]Nora[/name] [name]Simone[/name], [name]Nora[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Nora[/name] [name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name] - I love [name]Seraphina[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]- My favorite from your list, [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is on my list
[name]Mila[/name] I prefer [name]Milena[/name] with NN [name]Mila[/name] but still nice, not sure on MN’s though
[name]Stella[/name] - I like [name]Stella[/name], [name]Stella[/name] [name]Julianne[/name], [name]Stella[/name] [name]Greer[/name]. I think [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Harlow[/name] are a perfect match :slight_smile: