Sibel or catarina?

Opinions please i have a boy and a girl rayan and serena

I think [name_f]Catarina[/name_f] is too close to [name_f]Serena[/name_f], so my vote goes to [name_f]Sibel[/name_f]. However, I’m not really a fan of this spelling and I think [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] or [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] would be better.

2 Likes

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] ??

I like [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] or [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] best as well. [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is beautiful but a little close to [name_m]Rayan[/name_m].

1 Like

Another vote for [name_f]Sibel[/name_f], but spelled [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] or [name_f]Sybil[/name_f].
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_f]Catarina[/name_f] are too close to [name_f]Serena[/name_f]. You could use [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Catarina[/name_f] though!
What about [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Annika[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Greta[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Louella[/name_f], [name_f]Leona[/name_f], [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Marcella[/name_f], [name_f]Morgana[/name_f], [name_f]Colette[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Odelia[/name_f], [name_f]Odessa[/name_f], [name_f]Olympia[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_f]Pandora[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Veronica[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] or [name_f]Zara[/name_f]?

1 Like

[name_f]Catarina[/name_f]! Not only do I prefer this name, but I also like that it starts with a different letter than one of your other kids!

1 Like

[name_m]Rayan[/name_m], [name_f]Serena[/name_f] and [name_f]Sibel[/name_f] sounds the best imo.

To me these names have different ethnic/cultural vibes. [name_f]Sibel[/name_f] sounds Turkish to me (the only women with this name I’ve heard of are Turkish), and [name_f]Catarina[/name_f] looks Portuguese to me.

Overall, I think they’re both lovely names. I would recommend whichever one fits your family best.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Catarina[/name_f] and [name_f]Serena[/name_f] are too close. I like [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] a lot and I definitely don’t think it’s too close to [name_f]Serena[/name_f]. [name_f]Sibel[/name_f] is probably my favorite although I’d also prefer [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] or [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Sibel[/name_f] is nice :slight_smile:

1 Like