Sibling boy name HELP! Too similar?

I do think [name_u]Callen[/name_u] and [name_u]Camden[/name_u] are quite similar, as they share the same first sound in addition to the
“-en” ending. I will say though that the “d” sound in [name_u]Camden[/name_u] helps to distinguish the name from brother’s. Personally they are too similar for my own liking, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use it. [name_u]Camden[/name_u] is a nice name

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband doesn’t like [name_u]Cameron[/name_u], already tried! I think its perfect!

Wow alot of cute names thanks!

We want to keep celtic/scottish name due to family tradition!

No more after this! Both are IVF babies due to infertility!

Wow thank you! Alot of great names! I know so many mixed opinions on how close the names are cause it os borderline. I just don’t want to live in the shadow of the other cause name is so close! No more babies after this, both are IVF miracles due to infertility. Going to go over your list of names with husband Tonight!!

2 Likes

Thank you! I just don’t want one to be overshadowed by the other! I hope this baby is a girl just for the name lol we are done with kids after this!

1 Like

I love those names! But agree- too similar for siblings in my opinion. I like [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]!

They’re different enough that it’s not strange at all, but they are pretty similar as they both start with the same sound. [name_f]Do[/name_f] what feels right I say - if you absolutely love it, go for it! If not, maybe go for [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] or [name_m]Colson[/name_m] instead :slight_smile: