Sibling (brother) for Kennedy Grace

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there! I’m due with #2, a boy, in [name_f]May[/name_f]. We cannot decide on a boy name. My husband sort of wants to stick with the presidential theme (I’m not that in to it…) these are the names on our list.

1. [name_m]Nixon[/name_m] (too many negative thoughts with this one??? Watergate, blah) Thoughts?
  2. [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Cash[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]
  5. [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
  6. [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]

I’m totally 100% open to suggestions, too!

[name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m],[name_m]Filmore[/name_m], [name_m]Pierce[/name_m], [name_m]Truman[/name_m], [name_m]Wilson[/name_m], [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_m]Taft[/name_m], [name_m]Hayes[/name_m], , [name_m]Buchanan[/name_m] or Bucanan, [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m], VanBuren or Vanburen, [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]

[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] came to mind first! I like all of your choices except for [name_m]Nixon[/name_m]. I also think [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_m]Ford[/name_m], [name_u]Gentry[/name_u], [name_u]Jameson[/name_u], [name_m]Grayson[/name_m], [name_m]Pierce[/name_m], [name_m]Vince[/name_m] or [name_m]Vance[/name_m], [name_m]Graham[/name_m]…would fit your style

[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] Is my favorite on your list.
I like the suggestions of [name_m]Grant[/name_m],[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m],and [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though these are president inspired they don’t scream president.

[name_m]Marshall[/name_m],[name_m]Graham[/name_m],[name_u]Carson[/name_u],[name_u]Spencer[/name_u],[name_u]Everett[/name_u],[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]? Any number of cute nicknames from it! [name_u]Theo[/name_u]/[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]/Ted etc.

[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] is actually pretty modern/popular now, so I think that would work really well with your daughter’s name! I love the above suggestion of [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], also. Other than that, maybe [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] ([name_m]Linc[/name_m]/[name_m]Link[/name_m])? Though [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] are my favorites by far!