Sibling for Alexander

Which goes best with big brother Alexander

Abigail
Felicity
Harriet
Isabel
Philippa

3 Likes

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f], closely followed by [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].

2 Likes

abigail, but i love harriet with alexander, as well!

2 Likes

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] but [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is pretty as well!

2 Likes

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

1 Like

These are all great! My faves are Abigail, Felicity, and Harriet, in no particular order. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m just in love with [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]

1 Like

Me too I’m just not sure if it sounds too English against surname

Thanks guys I’m feeling a bit more confident about them now. I really like a name that can be shortened as well. I love [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] but feel [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_u]Alex[/name_u] might be too similar.

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]

I don’t think so !

1 Like

British perspective here: [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] feels particularly perfect with [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] to me. Both strong, stately classics with a slightly upper-crusty vibe. Same with [name_f]Harriet[/name_f].

Outside the UK, though, [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] might both feel a bit left-field beside a popular classic like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].

In which case I’d like to lend my third vote to [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! It feels a little flightier than [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] to me but still a long, fresh classic with plenty of character and lots of nickname opportunities.

Nothing wrong with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] but both feel very expected, and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] especially feels a little more dated than [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] to me right now.

1 Like

Thanks appreciate the uk perspective!!!

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i also really like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] for you!!

1 Like

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]!

1 Like

Ooh, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]!

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is my favorite from the bunch anyway, but it also it just has the charming & friendly yet regal vibe of [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. I like [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] & [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] too in general, but they’re a bit over done & therefore don’t sparkle as much. [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] & [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] are nice in theory; just not my cup of tea sound wise. Although the nn [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] is super cute.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] my rambling helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any one of them would be nice but I particularly like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] with [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

1 Like

I just noticed your username and my youngest name is [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] :open_mouth:

I like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] the best

1 Like

I like [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] with [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] :two_hearts:

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] & [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is a lovely sibling set this followed by [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

1 Like

:joy: we knew [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] wouldn’t be a unique name but it’s a family name and we do love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like