Sibling for Charlotte Amelia Rose

So my sister-in-law is expecting #2, and I’d love to know what names berries would pick to go with their daughter Charlotte Amelia Rose.

I know they want 2 middles again, and they also like the double consonant ‘tt’ in Charlotte

examples of firsts they’ve thought of:
Emmett
Atticus

Lynette
Scarlett
(couple of wild cards: )
Lorelei
Astrid

And middles they’ve considered:
Henry
Jeremy
Lily
Jayne

also the surname ends in -son which kinds rules out otherwise liked options such as Maddison, Emmerson etc.

So berries with this all in mind, what names would you pick to go with Charlotte Amelia Rose?

My suggestions from [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (lovely name by the way):

1st name: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - classic, relatively popular, classy, if possible with double-t

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m]

2nd name: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] - classic, sweet, popular

[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilian[/name_f]

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]

3rd name: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - short, classic

[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Anne[/name_f]

[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]

Favourite Combos:

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]

Regarding their current list:

• I like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] but think it’s too close to [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
  • I dislike [name_f]Lynette[/name_f]. Next to [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], to me it looks cheap and unrefined
  • I am not a fan of [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], I prefer [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is great but much more daring than [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. Still, they work well together apart from the different levels of popularity
  • I like [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
  • I don’t think [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] goes with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - too different in Style

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is such a classic, personally I wouldn’t go with something like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] for a sib for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], one classic, one uber “now”.
I do love [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] though.
I agree that [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is too similar and [name_f]Lynette[/name_f] is nowhere near as refined.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and;

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillith[/name_f]
I love [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], they are not overly fitting with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] but they may not give a hoot about that! I just sometimes wonder with two girls whether one might feel she has a plainer name compared to something more fancy.

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] are lovely suggestions.

Boys; [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and;
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]