Sibling for Charlotte

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] ! I would like some input on my baby name list, I currently have a one year old named [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], I don’t know the gender of the baby, but here is a short list of names I like:

Girls:
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]

Boy names:
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_u]Perry[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]

Out of all my names, which ones are your favorite & which ones do you think sound best with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] goes really nicely with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite name is [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. In fact [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] would be beautiful!

None of your boys names are ones I would naturally pair with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I think I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_m]Luke[/name_m] the best.

Ignoring [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] I really like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Perry[/name_u] as well.

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]

I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

Combos that go with it…
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]

Ok Im going to cheat a bit and say [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is my favorite since you like both [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] or [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! I think your boys names have a sweet southern vibe.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] are great!!

I think all of your girls’ names go nicely with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but my personal favorite is [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]. I’ll also second the previous suggestion of [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], which sort of combines [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and which I think is perfect with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! From your boys’ list, I’d choose [name_u]Noah[/name_u] as a brother for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I’ll rank them from favorite to least favorite:

Girls-

Lily-I love [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. It’s classic & pretty & feminine & simple. And it has beautiful floral imagery. All good things. Goes nicely w/Charlotte. A little bit lighter, maybe, but it doesn’t not fit. I kind of think that [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lily[/name_f] fits w/Charlotte even better. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a bit more grown up perhaps.

Sadie-I actually know sisters named [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]. They’re cute together! [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] is even a little more prairie girl (I mean that in the best way possible!) than [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. Which maybe makes it fit a little less w/Charlotte, but again…it totally works fine. And [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] is just super cute. Less popular than [name_f]Lily[/name_f] too. I just like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] slightly more in general.

Natalia-I actually might like [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] slightly more than [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], but [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] is just a bit more interesting. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is sooo popular. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name, but I’m giving the slight nod to [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] because it feels fresher. And kind of unexpected w/Charlotte, but I think I like them a lot for sisters.

Sophia-Like I said above, totally nice name. [name_m]Just[/name_m] really over done & has lost its sparkle a bit.

Boys-

Luke-I love [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. It has a cool cowboy vibe, but also feels very suave. Also like a kind thoughtful guy. A bit common, but not too bad. Really cute w/Charlotte.

Rhett-Gives me similar vibes to [name_m]Luke[/name_m], but way less common. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it w/Charlotte too. I just don’t like the sound of it that much, because it feels kind of abrupt if that makes sense.

Noah-It’s a nice name. Kind of the [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] of boys’ names. [name_u]Strong[/name_u] yet gentle, which I like. [name_m]Just[/name_m] doesn’t really sparkle.

Perry-I like it because it’s unique. And it’s kind of cute. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a little too cute maybe.

Hudson-Not a huge fan of this one. It’s way popular, but doesn’t feel classic & timeless like other popular names ala [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] & [name_u]Noah[/name_u], you know?

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I think that [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] would go the best with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], & [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. All of them give off very warm, southern vibes. I actually think that [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] (a wonderful name) sounds/looks too close to [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but that could just be me!