Sibling for Eva Lily Elizabeth?

Not sure if the baby is a boy or girl… My little girl is called [name]Eva[/name] (a name that regrettably seems quite popular but I still love) [name]Lily[/name] (I love flower names) and [name]Elizabeth[/name] after my great aunt. So what names will go with [name]Eva[/name] [name]Lily[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]? If the baby is a girl I want her third name to be [name]Margarite[/name] after my granmother, first name perhaps [name]Sophia[/name], but still not sure…

Boys names…well absolutely no idea what will go with my daughters name, I like [name]Clem[/name] but not sure what others think. We would probably only want a first and middle name for a boy…

Please help I have no idea where to start!!

[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Rosie[/name] [name]Margarite[/name] is darling. Perhaps [name]Alice[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Margarite[/name] either?

[name]Clem[/name] is a bit ‘eh’ as a stand alone name but it is great as a nn for [name]Clement[/name], though that doesn’t really go with [name]Eva[/name].

[name]Charles[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Martin[/name] or [name]Parson[/name] [name]Harry[/name] [name]Garrett[/name]. ([name]Both[/name] [name]Martin[/name] and [name]Garrett[/name] I chose as they are slightly reminiscent of [name]Margarite[/name])

[name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Eva[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] and [name]Eva[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Eva[/name]
[name]Parson[/name] and [name]Eva[/name]

I love [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Rosie[/name] [name]Margarite[/name], really lovely.

Boys names are more difficult!! [name]Parson[/name] I like but OH doesn’t… so I need to keep thinking on the boy front. I like [name]Garrett[/name] but need a few more choices…

Thank yooouuuu and goodluck!

Oh, I love your name [name]Eva[/name] for a daughter. Here are some suggestions for her future siblings. Good luck!
Boys
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]