Sibling for Ezra, Eleanor, and Emelyn

Expecting our 4th. Don’t know gender yet. Is [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] or [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] too similar to our other kids’ names?

First three are [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and [name_f]Emelyn[/name_f]

I don’t think they’re too close! I like both [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] with your kids’ names.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] are lovely and work well with your kids names!!

I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] are a little close , but [name_u]Evan[/name_u] works with [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] , [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] , [name_f]Emelyn[/name_f] .

I with suggest
[name_f]Edith[/name_f] or [name_f]Enid[/name_f] or [name_f]Etta[/name_f]

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] seems close to [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] seems close to [name_f]Emelyn[/name_f].

Other E names that feel a little different from what you already have:

Edith/Edie
[name_f]Evany[/name_f]

[name_u]Edward[/name_u]
Eric/Erik
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]

I do unfortunately think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] are too similar for my tastes. I think [name_u]Evan[/name_u] works though! I would suggest [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Elise[/name_f], and [name_f]Elena[/name_f].

Thanks so much for all your responses!

We have [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] on our list!

Both [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] are honor names in a way so we will have to decide if we can live with the similarity or not.

I’ve even thought maybe we should just use a different letter this time! This will likely be our last bio but open to adoption…

Could we switch the letter for number 4?

I don’t think so at all! I love it!

Your options are fantastic! I think [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are perfection with your three!

No, I don’t think they are too similar and love the E’s!

I think they work! They’re kind of close, but [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and [name_f]Emelyn[/name_f] all have similar sounds already so it doesn’t feel out of place with [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] or [name_u]Evan[/name_u].

1 Like

Thanks so much for all of your feedback! We really appreciate it!

I would not switch letters. And, I do not think they are too close. [name_f]My[/name_f] only suggestion is that perhaps you could use [name_f]Elise[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and it still would work as an honor name. Then all the names would have different ending sounds.

Thank you all! We found out it’s a boy!! So we are focusing on boy names now!

ezr@, Ele@nor, [name_u]Emlyn[/name_u] and ….

[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]Elisha[/name_u]
[name_u]Elijah[/name_u]
[name_u]Eli[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Esau[/name_m]
[name_m]Etienne[/name_m]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]

I think that [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] are to close together with there Z sounds and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] is the same amount of letters as [name_u]Ezra[/name_u].

I don’t know if you care about patterns but the patterns that I see are: all starting with the E, each has a different second letter and they all have a different amount of letters. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is 7 letters, [name_f]Emelyn[/name_f] is 6 letters and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is 4 letters.

Girls with 5 letters:
[name_u]Emory[/name_u]
[name_f]Esmee[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Erica[/name_f]
[name_f]Ebony[/name_f]
[name_f]Ester[/name_f]

Boys with 5 letters:
[name_m]Ender[/name_m]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_m]Eiden[/name_m]
[name_m]Elton[/name_m]