Sibling for Harriet

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries!

Our babe is a girl, and we’re having trouble deciding on her name. Her sister is [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] (which we love!) and we can’t decide on whether to call her [name_f]Iris[/name_f] or [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! What are your thoughts on these names?

Also, we prefer 2 middles that are family names (although can be a variation of one), and have [name_u]Lyn[/name_u], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], and [name_f]Anne[/name_f] on that list. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!

Either one would go beautifully with [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]! I prefer [name_f]Iris[/name_f], myself, so [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] gets my vote. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I prefer [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. I want to like [name_f]Iris[/name_f], but it just doesn’t have a pretty sound to me. The imagery is nice, but that’s it. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is cute. It’s like [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] in that it’s unique yet well known, feminine yet not frilly, old fashioned, smart, kind & a little quirky. There are a lot of great nns like [name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Bess[/name_f], [name_f]Bette[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f] if you’re into those. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] gets my vote!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

Both are great names but I prefer [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! Also agree that [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] would be great! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] gets my vote!

Me too! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it with [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]

ETA: meant to quote that I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] with [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]

Both great options but [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] would be so lovely :slight_smile:

I like both, but I think [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are lovely together! [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] or [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

I slightly prefer [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], but both are nice. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] or [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f].

I adore [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] with [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]! The names suit each other perfectly in style and in sound. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] would be my favorite combo, but [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] is absolutely stunning as well

Thank you so much for all the feedback, everyone! That helped us out a lot <3

We decided to go with Beatrice Anne as many of you suggested, but chose to use Linnea as the second middle. We felt it was important to get Lyn in there somewhere :slight_smile:

Again, many thanks!